Moima1980's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Electric cars where to charge?

Electric cars where to charge?

Hotel - Restaurant - Terasa - Centru Conferinta - Fitness - Incarcare masina electrica Univers T

Strada Alexandru Vaida Voevod 53-55, Cluj-Napoca 400592, Romania

October 20, 2017 @ 18:00 (EEST)

RO: Masinile electrice sunt prezente si in Romania din ce in ce mai mult. Cred ca e util pentru utilizatorii Google Maps sa stie unde se gasesc statiile de incarcare si in ce conditii. Hadeti sa punem umarul la o lume mai putin poluata. EN: Lets put on Google Maps all electric car charging stations in our city Cluj Napoca. Please ask for meeting place at reception. In ziua intalnirii sa intrebati la receptia hotelului unde e intalnirea!

RSVP here

5 comments

Accepted Solutions
Level 7
Solution

Re: Electric cars where to charge?

@Moima1980

Congratulations, You have created a meetup now it time to spread the word. 

This is a great initiative. Even though electric cars a not that popular in South Asia,  there are many people who prefer electric cars. I personally follow Tesla innovation to know the latest electric car technology as they are successful and way ahead of other companies. And I think the have their own dedicated charging stations. 

Wishing you good luck. 

Regards 

Amit 

View solution in original post

Level 7
Solution

@Moima1980

Congratulations, You have created a meetup now it time to spread the word. 

This is a great initiative. Even though electric cars a not that popular in South Asia,  there are many people who prefer electric cars. I personally follow Tesla innovation to know the latest electric car technology as they are successful and way ahead of other companies. And I think the have their own dedicated charging stations. 

Wishing you good luck. 

Regards 

Amit 

Level 7

Connect Moderator

Hi @Jnjoe they are already on Maps. It's fine to add more where you know where they are.

Regards Paul

Charging station exampleCharging station example

Level 7

@PaulPavlinovich wrote:

Hi @Jnjoe they are already on Maps. It's fine to add more where you know where they are.

Regards Paul

Charging station exampleCharging station example

@PaulPavlinovich

This is nice. 👍

Level 10

Great initiative!!!