bassey's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Editing a meetup

How can a meetup host increase maximum number of attendants to a meetup? Please help.

Love for Food and Landscape photography
6 comments

Accepted Solutions
Former Google Contributor
Solution

Re: Editing a meetup

Hello @bassey,

@iyudhi is correct!

It is still not possible for a Local Guide to edit already submitted MeetUp.

For now the current procedure is to follow @iyudhi suggestion.

Thanks!

Georges

Please consider reading this post before sending me a Private Message - Private Messages and Google Moderators

View solution in original post

Connect Moderator

@bassey I don't believe you will be able to change it manually once you created the event. You need to get someone from the Local Guides team to make the change for you. @HelloJess can you please confirm if this is still the case?

Level 10

yes definitely i agree with @iyudhi 

Add, Edit, Explore More ! || Google Maps Contributions || Gujju Local Guides on G+
Level 10

@bassey wrote:

How can a meetup host increase maximum number of attendants to a meetup? Please help.

Hi @bassey once a Meetup has been submitted and as been approved by the team, you can't make an edit to such things as time, date, and the guest attending. But you can always indicate any mistake on your original post here on Connect. I came across your Meetup &  I wanted to attend but it said the Meetup has reach the maximum number of attendees. Since you can't be able to edit this Meetup I would advise you make use of the announcement section on your Meetup homepage simply indicating the mistake and indicating that Guest can attend the meeting, by signifying interest in the main post on connect. If this can bring some irregularities I  would advise you cancel the Meetup and create another one. I hope this helps.

Level 3

i agrey with you @bassey

Former Google Contributor
Solution

Hello @bassey,

@iyudhi is correct!

It is still not possible for a Local Guide to edit already submitted MeetUp.

For now the current procedure is to follow @iyudhi suggestion.

Thanks!

Georges

Please consider reading this post before sending me a Private Message - Private Messages and Google Moderators
Level 10

Thanks. I contacted the team and I understand it isn't possible to make the adjustments

Love for Food and Landscape photography