Level 7

Dubrovnik, Croatia

Please all Local Guides from Dubrovnik, Croatia contact me regarding meeting

Dubrovnik, Hrvatska
25 comments
Level 10

Re: Dubrovnik, Croatia

Hi @Tito

Collect a team in the community of a city or country.
Post it there news about the meeting. Share with all your friends and acquaintances.

Level 7

@OlegKostyukevichIt seems that I am the only one active croatian here

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Tito

Napravi prvo meet up ovdje, sačekaj da ti odobre...

I onda sharuješ meet up u onu zajednicu koju smo odabrali...samo je trebaš još srediti pa da popuniš zahtjev da bude na listi (mapi zajednica).

Zatim, ima pravilo kako se organizuje i koja vrsta i svašta nešto...

I onda se okupite i tako, znam kako to ide ali nisam person za to 😄

Link za meet ups:

https://maps.google.com/localguides/meetup

Level 10

You're not the only one  @Tito  ... Many of us have friends who are not very keen on maps and photos. They must be invited.

Level 7

ma ynam, odryao sam dva meetuop, jedan je bio pravi, a drugi je samo bio prijavljen i odobrili su ga, a nije odryan ybog vremenske nepogode. Ali sam malo gledao ovuda, pa je strasno da lg ni majice ne dobijaju, nego sami stampaju nesluybene majice.

Level 7

@OlegKostyukevich I already done this. Thank you for your suggestion 

Level 10

Dear @Tito,

I am taking the opportunity to connect with you.

My familly and I will go to Croatia next July and we will start with Dubrovnik. We will stay 3 days there. Would you mind giving me advises on what to do/visit?

For the moment, we have just planned to visit the city, the beaches and also to go to Kotor. Is that worth it to go to Kotor? It seems it is quite expensive to go there for a day trip. Maybe you know a cheap plan?

After Dubrovnik, we have planned to go to Mljet for 5 days (visit Ston, hiking, relax and visit of the natural park), Split for 4 days (visit the city, beatches, river cetina, visit Trogir), Sibernik for 3 days (visit the city, national park Krka) and to finish we will stop at Rovinj for 3 days. 

We also plan to travel by public transport, is it easy and busy. Do we need to book bus/train tickets in advance?

Otherwise, do you think it is needed to book in advance our hotel or is it easy to book when we will be there? If we don't book in advance, we will have the opportunity to stay in some places longer but maybe we will have less choice and risk not to find the right place. What would you recommand?

Please let me know your point of view regarding our trip and thanks in advance for your advises.

Best regards,

Former Google Contributor

Hey @Julien44,

This topic is quite old and you may or may not get a reply to your post. I invite you to create a new topic and post the same questions. You can use the Location field to geotag your post to a specific place.

Best regards,

Georges

Please consider reading this post before sending me a Private Message - Private Messages and Google Moderators
Level 5

@Julien44 I think @Tito died, as he is not writing here any more or adding spheres to Maps. 

Regarding Dubrovnik, you should visit Old town, City Walls, Lokrum and Three Islands. You have also a Game of Thrones tours.  Kotor is definitely worth to see, and it is advisable to go early in the morning and to visit Kotor City Walls. To save some money use public transport whenever it is possible. Organized tours for tourists are far more expensive. 

In July is everywhere little crowded so it is advisable to book transportation tickets and accommodation earlier. Please note that train is not available there, just use bus, ship - Jadrolinija and Uber. I can suggest you to visit also Korcula, Medjugorje, Mostar and Plitvice Lakes.