Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Dublin places that are free

Dublin places that are free

Science Gallery Dublin

The Naughton Institute, Pearse St, Dublin 2, Ireland

April 08, 2017 @ 09:30

This Meet-Up will be going to free places in Dublin city center. It will be covering Museums and Art galleries. You can see the link below for a map of where I'm planning on going. I am open to suggestions of other places but I have to just keep in mind how long it will take to get around. I have set a maximum of 10 people as this is my first time hosting a Meet-Up also I have never attended one either 😊 PS don't feel you have to attend the whole thing but you would need to be there at the start. https://www.google.com/maps/placelists/list/1Q2Kbrgkat2okneDn1VIrk8Zyv1o

RSVP here

4 comments
Level 8

Re: Dublin places that are free

Don't know why but guessing BST, the actual time for meeting up is 10:30 not 9:30

Level 8

Hi All,

Just want to make sure everyone knows the meet up is at 10:30am not 9:30 as originally posted. I some how managed to set the wrong time zone. If you could either reply to say you have read this or just give a Kudo so that I know all attendees have read this I would appreciate it.

Looking forward to see you all on Saturday outside the Science Gallery @ 10:30

Twitter: @S_masterson

Level 5

Hi StuartM, 

I am working today until 13:30 hs, I so sorry but will be impossible to attend at 10:30hs.

All the best 

Lucas 

Level 8

Thanks, but no one turned up 😞 I have to say I found the whole thing of arranging a meet-up rather frustrating because it's impossible to directly communicate with people who have registered. I think some things could be improved in the meet-up section. I will try and do another one next month hopefully you will be able to make that one

I still had a nice day in town walking around