Haseeb's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Dubai, where East meets West :)

Hello & have a very good day to everyone !

This is Syed haseeb here from Malaysia Local Guides (natively from Pakistan) you can find my introduction & contributions through my signature 🙂

I've been to Dubai quite a number of times & here comes my first visit of 2018.
I'll be in Dubai by another 2 weeks times & would like to give a shout to meetup Dubai Local Guides.
This would be my first visit as a Local Guide & find other Local Guides to show me or give suggestions about places from there very own local perspective.

I'm tagging some of those who I hope can help me during my this visit to find & meetup with Dubai Local Guides 🙂
 @StephenAbraham @AkmalB @HelloSamsonR @Osaka78forTRUMP @ProfArunCM @LucioV

And a special invitation to our Connect Legend @OSAMA from Jordan, To Osama if possible come & join me to explore the infinite opportunities of fun activities this amazing part of world has to offer.

Tagging @ErmesT @YK1001 @KarenVChin as seniors who can help me approve my meetup 🙂

Will keep on updating here about future progress 

Cheers 

Kuala Lumpur Federal Territory Malaysia
19 comments
Level 10

Re: Dubai, where East meets West :)

Hi @Haseeb I know just two active Local Guides from Dubai. I can help you tag them so you can connect with them easily from here. @MuhannadK & @Carl  are active Local Guides from Dubai. You could connect with them. Wish you the best, have fun and stay good during your visit, if you eventually get to meet them, please share us some meetup Photos here on connect :).

Kind Regards

Level 9

Thanks alot @HelloSamsonR really appreciate your help 🙂

Connect Moderator

Let me tag @EjazShah

For you @Haseeb

For sure he will share to you the contacts with the UAE local guides.

Ermes 

Level 9

Thanks for your support @ErmesT
Really appreciate it 🙂

Level 9

Welcome to Dubai @Haseeb, for sure you will enjoy your time there,i am still travelling away otherwise will be more than happy to meet, I might be available between 22 and 24 Jan but not confirmed yet 

In Dubai there are many things to do and visit , sure if family with you more places will be there , you are lucky to be there in January as its one of best time

You can join Dubai Local Guides here as well  https://plus.google.com/communities/111550405141337368498 

I would suggest to visit these places 

- Dubai Palm, must reach the Atlantis hotel and visit the hotel, spend sometime on the palm walk 

- Dubai marina is very nice nice place, there you could have cruise as well 

- Dubai mall, you might spend couple of hours there, try to match daytime and evening to see the water show, if will have enough time in Dubai, visit

- Dubai festival city shopping center 

- The old souqe and creek, try the abra 

- Desert safari is a good choice these days 

- The city walk and the box park 

- Drive through Jumairah street 

- Mall of emirates 

- Souq Jumairah 

- Global Village

Let me know if more places needed 

Level 9

Good to see you @MuhannadK I've joined the G+ community earlier 
Your suggestion will definately be a great help, I would love to meet you & other Dubai local guides in person to share knowledge & ideas.
Once finalize the venue & agenda for meetup, I'll post at G+ & other social media forums.
Your help to spread the word is much appreciated. 

Cheers

Level 10

Hi @Haseeb

It's a great idea to set meet up with dubai local guides. 

I think the most active local guides from dubai, already mentioned earlier from our fellows. So keep going and keep inspiring. 

Have a nice day 

Level 9

Thank you @AkmalB as always your support & help is much needed for a successful meetup.

Level 8

Hello @Haseeb and welcome to Dubai!

Will send you a DM, I should be available for a meet-up 🙂

Thanks @HelloSamsonR for tagging me!