DiAnaUS's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Re: Downtown Orlando

@DiAnaUS  I won't be in town but will be thinking of everyone that weekend. 

Also, did you post this out on the Orlando Local Guides Community page yet? That's a great way to reach a lot of the locals. Unfortunately I've found not many are very active on Connect yet so I always recommend cross posting there to get the ones who forget to check Connect. 🙂

I hope to see you at an event soon!

Erin

Level 7

@IlankovanT  as Diana mentioned that is an amphitheater. Believe it or not but that style is an old Florida downtown band shell style we have all over the state. Here's a view from the front I took at the Orlando Pizza Crawl we did near Lake Eola a few months back.  The swan on the left is a boat in case you were curious. 🙂

-Erin

20170325_171648.jpg

Level 9

Beautiful view @ErinK 🙂

Googler

Ooh fun, @DiAnaUS! I won't be in Orlando until the end of the month but finally explored Lake Eola (after living in Orlando for college) just this past December on one of my trips back to town! 🙂

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
Level 8

my wife and I will be there, i want to do one on i drive after yours 🙂

Level 8

Lake eola is one of my favorite places especially during sundays for the farmer's market 🙂

You're going to be in Orlando, just in time for all the summer outdoor movie nights! @TraciC

Level 8

@ErinK Thanks! I will have to do that! 

Level 8

@TommyBayshore yay 🙂 it's my 1st meetup so it shall be interesting! 

I usually go to the inner city of downtown at night, it will be my first time experiencing during the day time, I hope it's not so hot out, florida is so brutal, especially when there's no air flow with all the tall buildings hahaha

Let me know when you're doing the iDrive one, I'm back and forth NY and FL every few weeks.

Level 5

Excited about doing. This is my second meetup and I wish it were easier to keep up with different meetups on here. Just saw I missed a pizza crawl??!! Like that needs to be repeated. See you all there !

Level 7

Hi, my name is Gabriel, and i'm from Dominican Republic. I'm gonna be visiting Miami and orlando from june 22-30, I would've love to attend to this photo walk, but i'm not gonna be there yet. If you are planning to organize another meeting in these days please let me know to join you.