Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Level 9

Discover hidden gems of Zagreb

Discover hidden gems of Zagreb

Maksimirski perivoj

Maksimirski perivoj, 10000, Zagreb, Croatia

August 25, 2017 @ 17:00 (CEST)

This Meetup is a part of the World Wide Geo Walk Meetups. This Meetup goal is to explore all hidden gems ๐Ÿ’Ž and historical places of our largest park in Zagreb - the capital of Croatia. Don't forget to bring some water since we will walk through Maksimir and charge your phone batteries. Your guests are more than welcome. We'll meet at the main entrance of the Maksimir Park at 17:00! See you there on Friday - August 25th. ๐Ÿ˜Š

RSVP here

19 comments
Level 9

Re: Discover hidden gems of Zagreb

@AGarner thank you so much. This is my first meetup and I am over the moon. Feeling so excited. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ’Ž

Former Google Contributor

@JohnnyE you're welcome, hope you all have fun!

Level 9

@AGarner wrote:

@JohnnyE you're welcome, hope you all have fun!

Thank you so much @AGarner I am sure we will and we will share a lot of great photos from our Geo Walk. There is a lot of hidden gems in the Maksimir Park. Stay tuned. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Connect Moderator

Congrats @JohnnyE and all the best for your first meetup. 

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 9

@NareshDarji wrote:

Congrats @JohnnyE and all the best for your first meetup. 

Thank you so much my bud @NareshDarji. ๐Ÿ™Œ

Level 8

I am sure your meetup would be so awesome, @JohnnyE.. ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š Can't wait till the meetup recap photos.. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Vellore Local Guides
Level 9

@SalmaanN wrote:

I am sure your meetup would be so awesome, @JohnnyE.. ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š Can't wait till the meetup recap photos.. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

@SalmaanN thanks a lot bud. Support of my fellow LG's is greatly appreciated. ๐Ÿ™Œ

Level 8

You are welcome, @JohnnyE.. ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

@_Johnny_ wrote:

@SalmaanN thanks a lot bud. Support of my fellow LG's is greatly appreciated. ๐Ÿ™Œ

Vellore Local Guides
Level 7