Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Different Flavors, SLC

Different Flavors, SLC

Salt Lake City

Salt Lake City, UT, USA

February 16, 2018 @ 11:00 (MST)

Tour around the city Salt Lake City visit restaurants, We will start in the heart of downtown Salt Lake City, We will make a tour to different restaurants of different nationalities and we will photograph the different dishes and we will make a good description of them to the business that we will visit. I will have already put the places where we will go and the properties of the places will know that we will visit them, we will make a great contribution to your establishment to give a good view to your business talking about your specialty of your food. We will acknowledge the culture and origin of this typical dish of your specialty of the restaurant or food business that we will visit. We will also visit the food stalls on the street and see different food dishes.

RSVP here

Salt Lake City, UT, USA
3 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Different Flavors, SLC

Hi @MarcoR-SDG,

Sounds like a very nice meet-up. Can't wait to see the photos from the event.

Good luck,

Marin

Level 8

Thank you very much 😊 for connecting you if it will be fascinating the photos that we can share and show is what will help to be able to make known more about the different dishes of different cultures there are in this city, we hope to have many Local guides how to participate. Thank you, it is a pleasure for me to be in this adventure.

Level 8

We are ready for DIFFERENT FLAVORS, I send you some final details of the route that we will take to the places we will visit. See you in advance Local Guides "Different Flavors, SLC