MahabubMunna's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: Did we just make a record? : Celebration 4 Year Of Bangladesh Local Guides

Thanks Google  Local Guides Bangladesh for arranged 4th year celebration meetup.I really enjoyed this meet up.Amazing Experience!

Saiful

Former Google Contributor

Congratulations to the Bangladesh Local Guides community!!! It would never have been possible without all your dedication and hard work. Keep being awesome 🙂

New to Connect? Check out Help Desk! Always keep in mind the Local Guides program rules when posting.

Level 8

Level 9

Thanks a lot @MahabubMunna for you wonderful Post about 04 years Celebration of Bangladesh Local Guide !

Level 8

Hello @MahabubMunna vai

Really, that day was very memorable. There are many things to know, we can learn a lot from this meetUp.

Again Thank you bro @MahabubMunna

Long live #BLG

20180317_005949-3100x2325.jpg

Level 10

Congratulations @MahabubMunna and every Local Guide in Bangladesh. Such a huge event! I love the cake 🙂 You are a big group of motivated and commited members. The photos are beautiful and show your happiness 🙂

Thank you very much for sharing this celebration with us, I'm happy to celebrate with you!

Argentina | Follow me on Maps! | IG
Level 8

yes, @SShuvo brother, we blast again  😍 😍

Connect Moderator

This is so amazing @MahabubMunna! Once again, congratulations on achieving another milestone! Finally I got some time to read this post thoroughly and I feel proud to be a member of this community. I just wish I could be a part of the meetup as well. But you know, I am always with you guys in spirit.

Love you all.

Level 10

Amazing meetup @MahabubMunna with enormous local guides attending the meet. Congratulations!! to all Bangladesh Local Guides for the successful completion of 4 years. Your contributions are incomparable. Chicken Curry with rice looks yummy. Thanks for sharing with us

Former Google Contributor

Hi @MahabubMunna,

It's lovely guys... It's amazing to see you all guy celebrating the 4th year of Local Guides in Bangladesh, Congratulation you all. I wish I could have attended it but maybe next year hem. 😃 

By the way, may I know that is that dish? Because I really want to try it. 😉 

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!