MahabubMunna's post
cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Level 10

Did we just make a record? : Celebration 4 Year Of Bangladesh Local Guides

Yeah, you read it right. The title of this writeup isn't a misleading one, trust us! With great joy, I would love to inform you that we have recently arranged a meetUp where in total 66 people attended. So far, this is the highest number of people that ever attended in a general meetUp.
To elaborate, Bangladesh Local Guides arranged 84th meetUp on this Friday. Furthermore, this was our 4th year anniversary. As a result, it was a huge successful meetup with this tremendous number of people. All the local guides from all over Bangladesh were really excited about this one.

We have arranged this meetUp at Kazi Asparagus Food Island Dhaka, people from many parts of Bangladesh attended here. Those who couldn’t attended physically, joined us via Social Medias; as we went Live on facebook while organizing this event. In total, from 10+ different cities people joined us. A local guide even came from CTG; which is more than 300 km far from the Dhaka city!
In this meetUp we have talked about the journey of Bangladesh Local Guide. How it all started. The senior Local Guided shared their experience with the new ones. Additionally, they briefed the new Local Guides about the process of Google Maps; how it works and all. Moreover, they suggested them to maintain the quality of their uploaded photos. And, what to do when you find a spam-post. How to take 360 photos, writing helpful detailed reviews and all.
With all the these, they also introduced the new Local Guides with the Local Guide Connects. How to be active in this place, how to ask questions or provide answers and all.

At the end, the event ended with a beautiful performance of sky lanterns. All the local guides really loved it.

All in all, this was a phenomenon experience for both the new and experienced Local Guides, from all over Bangladesh.

Please don’t forget to check out the photos of the event. I’m assuring you that you would love those excited and lovable faces of the local guides of Bangladesh, while being at the meetUp.

And lastly Bangladesh Local guides always give thanks to @Corrie @TraciC @ChristinaCollada @MegS , Jesmin , Ketie Glass , Shanon without their help we wouldn't be able to open Bangladesh local guides community and celebrate 4 year of this

Now i share my few Fev picture  with all of you and full album there Celebrating 4 year of Bangladesh Local guides Photo Album

Recap video editing after complete we add there πŸ™‚ 

all in one Meetup, networking , Friendship and many moreall in one Meetup, networking , Friendship and many more

CakeCakeMust take a pic with cakeMust take a pic with cake

LG member take pic with logoLG member take pic with logo

IMG_20180309_170343.jpg

Open Discussion

when everyone seriously listen

29177241_2208248352522311_4463333102084685824_o.jpg

IMG_20180309_175513.jpg29177924_2208254682521678_5481440432288169984_o.jpg 

Mahabub Hasan
Kazi Asparagus Food Island, Gausul Azam Avenue, Dhaka, Bangladesh
20 comments
Level 10

Re: A travel break for Party : Celebration 4 Year Of Bangladesh Local Guides

Awesome meetup Mahabub. Thanks for sharing with us. The turnout as well was massive, this is really impressive.

Level 10

@SoniaK @KarenVChin @ErmesT @MarinSt @KlaudiyaG @NadyaPN @GeorgesHR  @JeslynL @OSAMA Hope you guys like our 4 year celebration meetup . also sorry to say that my 1000 photo limit cross so i cant add more pic . so invite you to see out photo album . 

Mahabub Hasan
Level 10

amazing meet up program arranged by Google Local Guides Bangladesh. Thank you all.

Former Google Contributor

Re: Did we just make a record? : Celebration 4 Year Of Bangladesh Local Guides

Hey @MahabubMunna,

Happy 4 year anniversary! hehe πŸ™‚ Congratulations on all the effort you've put in this. Your dedication is phenomenal.

Thanks for everything.

- Nadya

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Googler

Congratulations to Local Guides in Bangladesh for years of being so involved, active in the program and helping countless others on Google Maps! 

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
Level 9

@MahabubMunna πŸ™‚ @SoniaK πŸ™‚

Ami Osama & i love Bangladesh 

Congratulations πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ…πŸ…πŸ…

Four years full of happiness and good memories ,

Inspiring not just bangladesh memebrs , you inspire all the wolrd πŸŽ–οΈπŸŽ‰πŸŽ–οΈπŸŽ‰πŸŽ–οΈπŸŽ‰πŸŽ–οΈ

Level 10

@OSAMA thanks brother . 

Mahabub Hasan
Level 8

Thanks @TraciC for your replay. It is just a small effort to make Google maps better and accessable to everyone. Hope in future we will mor.

Level 7

Thanks @TraciC for your compliment and inspiration to Bangladesh Local Guides.