Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Dhaka Chawk Bazar Meetup

Dhaka Chawk Bazar Meetup

Chawk Bazar

Chawk Bazar, Dhaka, Bangladesh

June 17, 2017 @ 15:00 (+06)

This is a Google Local Guide Meetup to explore Chowk Bazaar. A Chowk Bazar was one of the most famous business and social meeting center’s of Dhaka in the Mughal period. Even after 400 years it is still as famous as before. We will visit Chowk Bazar’s famous “Iftar Zone” where almost 500 different types of Ifter is prepared for Holy Ramadan. Below is a short schedule for Meetup: **3:00pm: Meet & Greetings with all the participants (in front of “Pubali Bank Limited, Chowk Bazar Branch, Dhaka, Bangladesh). **3:15pm to 5:00pm: Visit different food shops in Chowk Bazar and take thousands of pictures. (Specially Iftar Food Item shops) **5:00pm to 6:00pm: Taken short interview of each participants on “How they are feeling about “Dhaka Chawk Bazar Meetup” **6:00pm to 7:00pm: Group Picture & Stay in Restaurant to take Iftar. (Restaurant will be selected on the spot, according to participants overall choice & selection) Meetup Cost: Including Iftar, the cost will be around 500 BDT. Meetup Location: From any location of Dhaka, there are several Bus service to reach Chowk Bazar.

RSVP here

13 comments
Level 9

Re: Dhaka Chawk Bazar Meetup

My Friends you all are humbly invited to join this Meetup. @Rijon@ShafiulB, @SoniaK

If possible please join us with your friends as well.

Connect Moderator

Level 9

Level 9

Thanks @ShahMdSultan for joining my meetup today.

Level 9

Welcome @Pannabd11 ...

It's my pleasure. It was great a  experience in old Dhaka. Thanks  again 

@Pannabd11 wrote:

@Pannabd11 wrote:

I ❤️ Bangladesh | Meet-Ups | Achievements | Instagram | My Website
Level 9

Since we meet today after 3 years, so I am working on our SWAP video as a Recap of todays Meetup. Hope you will it bro @ShahMdSultan

Level 9

@Pannabd11 see our Selfie at the meet-up venue 20170617_174827.jpg

I ❤️ Bangladesh | Meet-Ups | Achievements | Instagram | My Website
Level 9

Thanks dude @ShahMdSultan

Wait for SWAP video Recap 😉

Level 9

This is the Intro & Recap of a Friendship Google Local Guide Meetup (Unofficial) in between “Savar Local Guides” and “Jamalpur Local Guides”.

This starts from my 3rd Google Local Guide Meetup, which is “Dhaka Chawk Bazar Meetup”.

https://youtu.be/xaywoYltftE

@ShahMdSultan Thanks again for joining my LG Meetup.

It was great time for us!

@TraciC@LucioV@ErmesT@OSAMA, @Rijon @ShafiulB Please have a look.

This is just an intro, Local Guide Swap: BD full version will come soon with my 4th Google Local Guide Meetup (Unofficial) on June 29, 2017.