deepakjhic's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: Delhi: Let's Know Each Other

Heyy Deepak, 

Wow, great my dear friend. I liked the title -know each other-. This might be going a good Meet-up.

But bro, we are busy in the preparations for  Harmony 2017, the International Festival at Karnal.

So might not attend this time. 

Good wishes and salute for your efforts.

Level 7

Great enjoy the meet up 😊😊😊👌👌💐💐💐

Level 6

I am aamir qureshi from morena madhyapradesh. recently i m working in paytm.and lived in mayuir vihar phase 1.

Level 6

I am Up for meetups

Level 8

That`s Great News For all Delhi Local Guides Two Years before I went to India ( Delhi, Pune, Mumbai ) cites, and I enjoyed it a lot and I also visited Red Fort, Taj Mahal and Taj Hotel in Mumbai and many other beautiful places, and the people are very great I love Indian People , I only not but all our country people love India. Regards From MI Hashimi Afghanistan
Level 6

assalamualaikum thanks for visiting india.please when you come again in india come to delhi and meet us.

Level 9

I stays in Pune @deepakjhic,
in any case i am visiting delhi during meetup duration will update you.
wish you all the best for meetup.

@dєєpαкк wrote:

Hello Local guides from Delhi & NCR where are you all?

@AdarshUmangRaj @mSiDDHARTHA @OSM @ProfArunCM @Karancricketer @AjSingh @TrendingT @Lakshay @TusharRayate @HimanshiS 

Level 8

What will be teh exact point of meeting? How we will identify each other? @deepakjhic

Thank You! -- Rashid Jorvee
Level 9

There is a big space in front of Red Fort, I'll be there. You can also join our whatsapp group for more updates. 

@RashidJorvee

Thank you for your interest. 

Google Maps and Chrome Product Expert.

Always use @ before name to tag anyone on the Connect.
Level 6

Hi,

I just saw the meet-up event for today. So missed it.

I would like to attend any future event of such kind. Please let me know if there is another meet planned.

Thanks.

AnuM29