saud968's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Deciding Meet up place

Hi Guys,

I am so sorry I have forgot to introduce myself. My name is Saud Ansari and I am from Mira Road. I do vlogs on YouTube channel - Life N Food . I am going to host a meet up soon but needed an advise from people where they want to meet up. We are going to search for best place to eat at the particular location. I have selected few places, please fill up the survey and then let the people decide. Also it will be food crawl so think about it before choosing. 

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/X7T5CQ2 

Please fill up the survey so that we can decide location. 

Mira Bhayandar, Maharashtra, India
3 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Hosting a meetup for first time

Hi @saud968@ A Warm Welcome in Connect, the Official Community of Google Local Guides

Please add a location to your post, so the readers can understand where you are going to have the meetup.

As this seems to be one of your first post in here, I take the opportunity to give you some information to know now to interact with the community:

• Need Help?: The help area give you a lot of solutions if you need to "know how to ...."
    • Explore the Forum menu, to see what the various sections are about. You will find many interesting parts regarding, for example, meet-up, or photographic technique.
    • Give to the post a descriptive title

As an extra tips, i would suggest you to Search the community before posting as the same subject can be already being discussed.

Welcome again, I hope to see you soon 🙂

Ermes

Level 1

Hello saud968,

I think you should first introduce yourself to us so we could know you and also have some listing of the possible place you have in mind for the meet up and the idea of what is going to happen or any activity that you wish to do for the meet up you are planning to do so we could know if we could possibly join you on this coming event.

Thanks and good luck on your planning!

Level 6

Thank you so much i completely forgot about it.