Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Dambulla PhotoFly

Dambulla PhotoFly

Kandalama

Kandalama, Sri Lanka

November 04, 2017 @ 05:30 (+0530)

The Sri Lanka Local Guides invites you to become one with the wind. See the daybreak beneath you as it comes alive. The spectacular sunrise across the Kandalama tank as it paints the landscape with beautiful colours, watch the fisherman beneath, the mountains, the green forests with the waking of wildlife “music of the wild”. This meetup will be a hot air balloon flight to take some beautiful photos of Golden Buddha of Dambulla, Sigiriya rock, Kandamala weva, etc. After the landing, your flight will be toasted with a glass of champagne. Juice and chilled water will be available. The usual launch site is in Kandalama, however, depending on the direction and speed of the winds, Pilots at their discretion, will change launch sites. We will update any launch site changes. The cost per participant is Rs. 15000/=. You must confirm your participation to book the balloon. Already there are three confirmed participants. For more information, please send a private message via Local Guides Connect. Join us and become one with the wind. See the daybreak beneath you as it comes alive.

RSVP here

11 comments
Level 10

Re: Dambulla PhotoFly

Please send me a private message to get more information. I can not post my contact number here due to common practice in the community.

Level 10

We are partnering with Sun Rise Ballooning Sri Lanka to host this meetup. They have given us a special discount.

Level 10

The place is simply amazing @AnuradhaP bro. Have a fly from there to Nepal. I will be waiting. hehe.

Is it allowed to reach at the top there?

Best wishes for event.

Level 10

@BishowvijayaP Yes, you allowed reaching the top. But not by a balloon. 

Level 8

Iam interested.

Pls contact me on [Personal info removed]

Regards

NikonPics
Level 8

Counting the dates to the new experience with the Local Guides. 

plus.google.com/u/0/communities/108877772177547307986">Anuradhapura Local Guides | Sri Lanka Local Guides Facebook Group
Level 10

Thanks @AnuradhaP

Hello @Nikonpics since its not allowed to share private contacts in local guide connect so I suggest you to remove your contact number before it gets redacted. Instead you can send a number to the event host in private messaging. 🙂

Level 10

Have a good time @Seedra

Level 8

Thank you @BishowvijayaP

plus.google.com/u/0/communities/108877772177547307986">Anuradhapura Local Guides | Sri Lanka Local Guides Facebook Group