cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conway, New Hampshire . . . and let's meet up

PTKLENK Level 7
Level 7

Conway, New Hampshire . . . and let's meet up

Not sure how many local guides are in the area, but I am working toward a level 5.  I was a professional photographer on a part-time basis and use my equipment now to capture the sights.  Consequently, I am interested in meeting any other local guides and, perhaps, setting up an event such as a walk around in North Conway.Clouds over The ValleyClouds over The Valley

5 REPLIES
Google Moderator
Google Moderator

Re: Conway, New Hampshire . . . and let's meet up

Hello @PaulK! With your enthusiasm and passion, I'm sure you will get to Level 5 in no time.

Looks like you are new here, so welcome to Connect! This is a global community platform where Local Guides from all over the world share experiences and ideas with one another.

Have you tried searching the community for mentions of "New Hampshire"? That's the best way to find posts that have that name in the title, body of the post, or the location tag. Feel free to jump into those threads and connect with the Local Guides near you. I took a quick look around and found @KellyM and @SeanS from New Hampshire. You may want to join in their conversation here.

For more information about organising meet-ups, I highly recommend this post!

New to Connect? Check out Help Desk! Always keep in mind the Local Guides program rules when posting.

kmmnh39 Level 6
Level 6

Hello! I have lived by the seacoast all my life and live in Lee New Hampshire.  I really do want to reach level 5 this year, I love going on local adventures to add to the community.

PTKLENK Level 7
Level 7

Great information and I will follow up on it.B19V0219.jpg

Fallonrae8 Level 6
Level 6

Join New England Google Guides on Facebook!!

PTKLENK wrote:

Not sure how many local guides are in the area, but I am working toward a level 5.  I was a professional photographer on a part-time basis and use my equipment now to capture the sights.  Consequently, I am interested in meeting any other local guides and, perhaps, setting up an event such as a walk around in North Conway.Clouds over The ValleyClouds over The Valley

Highlighted
RonneBD Level 8
Level 8

Hey @PTKLENK

As @JeslynL informed you it's really very easy to get LG friends around you.

There is another meetup site for doing everything of a meetup.

Best of luck