cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Connect live 2018

Connect live 2018

Lamakaan

Off Road No. 1, Banjara Hills, Opposite GVK One, Green Valley, Banjara Hills, Hyderabad, Telangana 500034, India

July 01, 2018 @ 15:00 (IST)

On popular demand, Fazeel Usmani and Daniel Thumaty, local guides from Hyderabad have agreed to share their  journey of past two years as Local guides and their thoughts on getting selected for Connect live 2018!

We will also have Mohammed Rayees, Google Top Contributer, who is selected to attend Top Contributer Summit in October'18. He will also talk about his experience being a Map maker, Local guide and getting selected to attend Top Contributer Summit.

They will be speaking for 15 minutes each and the next 15 mins will be open for any questions you have.

Bring in all the excitement and get ready to be motivated!

We will gather at our favorite hangout spot i.e. Lamakaan, be there at 3pm sharp on July 1st 2018.

There is no entry fee at Lamakaan, you can get 10 rupees each for Tea 🍵. See you there!

RSVP here

Off Road No. 1, Banjara Hills, Opposite GVK One, Green Valley, Banjara Hills, Hyderabad, Telangana 500034, India
23 comments
Level 8

Re: Connect live 2018

Good luck @AslamMo

Cheers

Level 9

@AslamMo

Great Job 

You all are the source of inspiration .

Wish a wonderful meet-up 

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/badges/userbadgespage/user-id/21203/page/1#
Level 8

Sounds like a wonderful opportunity !!

Level 8

Congrats  @ThumatyDaniel and @FazeelUsmani LGs from Hyderabad  on getting selected for Connect live 2018

And also Congrats Mohammed Rayees for getting selected to attend Top Contributer Summit, any other LGs who are selected with you for the event from Hyderabad or South India...

@AslamMo, nice one, share the meetup details with as many LGs possible so that we can have more ppl sharong ideas n thoughts n pics to share with our friends going to Connect live...

Level 9

Hello @AslamMo,

Best wishes for your meet-up bro. Please do share this in our whatsapp group (Grand meet-up in India). There are many other from Hyderabad. Hope to see you soon in Hyderabad.

I'm tagging @NarenChandra here. 

P. S. @SunilPatel: You've mentioned a group link in your SIGNATURE LINE. Kindly remove the link from your signature line, you can use private message instead. 

Google Maps and Chrome Product Expert.

Always use @ before name to tag anyone on the Connect.
Level 10

hi @deepakjhic i am much excited about the meetup . looking forward to meet you.

Level 9

@NarenChandra wrote:

hi @deepakjhic i am much excited about the meetup . looking forward to meet you.

Hello @NarenChandra,

I'm not attending this meet-up but I'm preparing for next month. 

Google Maps and Chrome Product Expert.

Always use @ before name to tag anyone on the Connect.
Level 9

Thank you @Badruddeen

Level 9

Thank you @Sariga, you are coming to Hyderabad for crowdsource meet-up on July 14th?