NarcisseTEHIA's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: Communauté des Guides Locaux de Côte d'Ivoire

@NarcisseTEHIA Community of Local Guides of Ivory Coast @ErmesT

This is a Great time for you and your @EbiakoboN  Community  @Bouadi  @NarcisseTEHIA  @ YKOÏTA  @WilfriedRG  @ so3    @OthnielZ  @NarcisseM  @TommyD  @ Fr2K   

Local Guide for LocalGuidesConnect GoogleMaps and by this, you quote   Team225, Ivory Coast, local Ivorian guides, local guide, Ivorian Community of Local Guides  and we must  Tag

Showing good leadership and now in My map  Here

you find this great animation 

Congratulations on your meet up Team225, Ivory Coast, Ivorian Local Guides, Community

Level 6

@DavidTito Merci beaucoup pour initiative comme tu le voir nous sommes très enthousiasmer de participer à tous ses différents meet-up 

Level 10

Thanks @DavidTito

It's an honour for the team225 to bring our contribution in this huge project.

Level 7

Thank you @DavidTito for your support of our community. Team225 sees all your efforts for her and she is proud of you. We have great ambitions and we are motivated and determined for the future. Thank you Bro!

Level 7

Level 8

@Bouadi thank you I can see the effort and very happy to have you in our project thanks kindly

@Bouadi wrote:

@DavidTito Merci beaucoup pour initiative comme tu le voir nous sommes très enthousiasmer de participer à tous ses différents meet-up 

Level 8

@Venance well done here what a display thank you

@Venance wrote:

Thanks @DavidTito

It's an honour for the team225 to bring our contribution in this huge project.

Level 8

@NarcisseTEHIA Your welcome bro, There's always a place in and around Connect for 3751673730909728410.jpg

Tag me anytime my friend

@NarcisseTEHIA wrote:

Thank you @DavidTito for your support of our community. Team225 sees all your efforts for her and she is proud of you. We have great ambitions and we are motivated and determined for the future. Thank you Bro!

Level 7