ShafiulB's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: Google Local Guides Annual Meet Up - 2017, Comilla

বিশেষ কারনে আমাদের মিট আপ এর তারিখ পরিবর্তন করতে হয়েছে। এর জন্য আমরা আন্তরিকভাবে দুঃখিত।

আশাকরি আপনাদের অংশগ্রহণ আগের মতই স্বতঃস্ফূর্তভাবে থাকবে।

ইভেন্ট ভেন্যুঃ কুমিল্লা জিলা স্কুল।
তারিখঃ ২৩ শে ডিসেম্বর।
সময়ঃ সকাল ১০ টা থেকে, দুপুর ২টা।

Level 8

My all plans has been dismissed.

Connect Moderator

@Naiem wrote:

My all plans has been dismissed.

@Naiem খুবই দুুঃখিত অপ্রত্যাশিত এই পরিবর্তনের জন্য। আশা করি তুমি আমাদের সাথেই থাকবে।

Connect Moderator

Hello!! Dear Moderators.  @TraciC @MariaBi @JeslynL 

I am sorry for this question lately.

Our Coming  Meet up will be held in 23 December. After two days.  But I have a doubt with my new Event name. Google Local Guides Annual Meet Up - 2017, Comilla.  

Using Google Local Guides is not allowed?  One of our country Local guides ask me this question.  

But I know..  We are all Google Local Guides and Its our Annual Meet up with our all country-side Local Guides. Already They confrimed to join with as.  

We estimated 120 Attendees join in this event.  we also printed our Community T shirt and badges  for all attendees.  

Now I don't want to take any tention about the Program meet up rules violation.

In this situation I need your solution. Happy  Guiding!!

Former Google Contributor

Hey @ShafiulB, we disallow using "Google" in any meet-up names as it may be misleading others to think it is an official Google-hosted meet-up. Also, please note that changing the meet-up name on Connect does not change the name of it on the meet-up site. 

EDIT: I just saw the posts you tagged me where you shared your designs of the T-shirt and badge. I recommend removing "Google" from your meet-up name, and you can even use "Comilla Local Guides Annual Meet-Up 2017". Sounds good? 🙂

New to Connect? Check out Help Desk! Always keep in mind the Local Guides program rules when posting.

Connect Moderator

@JeslynL wrote:

Hey @ShafiulB, we disallow using "Google" in any meet-up names as it may be misleading others to think it is an official Google-hosted meet-up. Also, please note that changing the meet-up name on Connect does not change the name of it on the meet-up site. 

EDIT: I just saw the posts you tagged me where you shared your designs of the T-shirt and badge. I recommend removing "Google" from your meet-up name, and you can even use "Comilla Local Guides Annual Meet-Up 2017". Sounds good? 🙂

@JeslynL Thanks for your great suggestion.We already change the Event name to Comilla Local Guides Annual Meet Up- 2017, Comilla.

Happy Guiding!!

Level 9

Re: Comilla Local Guides Annual Meet Up - 2017, Comilla

@JeslynL wrote:

Ok Mam @JeslynL we are changing the meet up name as you proposed. Sorry for our unexpected mistakes & thanks for your quick reply about this issue. @TraciC

Love to Hear ; Love to Share !
Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Level 10

Dear Ma'am @JeslynL Have a nice day. Thanks for your great advice.

Comilla Local Guides Team is now visiting the venue.Tomorrow will be seen at 10 am 

Comilla Local Guides TeamComilla Local Guides Team

Comilla Local Guides TeamComilla Local Guides Team

Mohammed Omar Faruque