Level 9

Clean your school

Clean your schoolSchoolSchool

Chandigarh, India
7 comments
Level 8

Re: Clean your school

Hi @prakashchawla

Very good initiative. Thanks for sharing.

Cheers

Connect Moderator

Congratulations for the initiative, @prakashchawla. Can you give some more details? I am very interested and curious

Do you know about Local Guides clean the world - A Local Guides project ?- Follow the link for the full project. It would be nice to have you too, together with a lot of Local Guides like @DavidTito, @br14n, @Venance, @RiverDefender, @KarenVChin, @IlankovanT, @AlejandraMaria, and many others

Ermes

Level 10

Thank's for tagging me @ErmesT
Yes, it needs more photos and details of this activity so that your post is more story telling and inspire many people. Activities like this can be followed by education or action in public places and followed by volunteers, as we have done in Education Camp. It will be fun in preparation and execution. Keep up the good work, @prakashchawla.

Level 8

@ErmesT Do I see an invitation here for the Map? @prakashchawla  I would like to invite you to view our Worldwide Map and take a Journey through and tag me in your follow up to join us if you please, 

Thank you Worldwide My maps Editor @DavidTito

@ErmesT wrote:

Congratulations for the initiative, @prakashchawla. Can you give some more details? I am very interested and curious

Do you know about Local Guides clean the world - A Local Guides project ?- Follow the link for the full project. It would be nice to have you too, together with a lot of Local Guides like @DavidTito, @br14n, @Venance, @RiverDefender, @KarenVChin, @IlankovanT, @AlejandraMaria, and many others

Ermes

Level 9

Yes,. Sure I m always want to join good intiative for sociaty.

Level 10

Good initiative @prakashchawla

Can you edit your post by giving more information about your activity as mentioned by our leader @ErmesT.

Level 10

@DavidTito wrote:

@ErmesT Do I see an invitation here for the Map? @prakashchawla  I would like to invite you to view our Worldwide Map and take a Journey through and tag me in your follow up to join us if you please, 

Thank you Worldwide My maps Editor @DavidTito

@ErmesT wrote:

Ermes

Terima kasih untuk penandaan Anda @ermest

HI @prakashchawla Awal posting yang bagus.

Betul. Berikan kami cerita tentang aksi Anda. Beberapa foto pasti akan semakin menambah gairah kami. 

Salam dari Bogor, Indonesia

FJoe