cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Chinatown Mid-autumn Photowalk

Chinatown Mid-autumn Photowalk

Chinatown MRT Station

151 New Bridge Road 91 Upper Cross Street Singapore 059443/058362 New Bridge Rd, Singapore 059443

September 22, 2018 @ 16:00 (+08)

Mid-autumn festival is upon us and it's one of the big celebrations in chinese culture. http://chinatownfestivals.sg/ We will be having a walk around Chinatown to take some photos of the decorations and festivities. There are some light-up of the street as the sun set. We will stop for some traditional chinese dessert or snacks, or you can also have Snow Ice if you like. The walkabout is free, please bring some cash for snacks or food if you like. Dinner might be in the area or depends on how long we take. Meeting point is Chinatown MRT station, New Bridge Road. It is on both purple North East line or blue Downtown Line. Very accessible by public transport. Please be near basement of Exit A to Pagoda street. You can also come and chat about your Local Guides experience or if you have any questions about Google Maps and LG, you can ask me and I will try to help.

RSVP here

Follow Instagram & Twitter @jhender. SG updates at #singaporelocalguides. YouTube Fun with Maps
151 New Bridge Road 91 Upper Cross Street Singapore 059443/058362 New Bridge Rd, Singapore 059443
5 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Chinatown Mid-autumn Photowalk

Beat of luck for successful Meetup @JulienH

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 10

Hi. Noticed that there's a few people who have RSVP. 

Please note that the event is planned for Singapore city. You will need to physically be present. 🙂

If you saw wrongly, appreciate if you can withdraw so I have an accurate attendance estimate.

If you are definitely turning up tomorrow, please give a reply here so I know to look out for you.

Please find me in a t-shirt that has Google or Local Guide written on it. 🙂

Follow Instagram & Twitter @jhender. SG updates at #singaporelocalguides. YouTube Fun with Maps
Level 10

IMG_20180922_160409.jpg

Hi all

Level 4

This sounds like a very interesting event! Im new to bristol so i was hoping to meet some new people while also see what bristol has to offer! can't waitttt!!!

Level 10

Hi @Dani3720

Thank you for dropping by my post. Unfortunately this event was held yesterday and it's over!

Also it is in Singapore city, so it's not in Bristol.

Maybe you could organize an event of your own in Bristol.