michaelmorandom's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Chicago Meet-UP!

Hey there! New to the local guides community and interested in meeting other guides in Chicago! Please reply if interested!

Chicago, IL, USA
4 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Chicago Meet-UP!

Hi @michaelmorandom,

Welcome to Connect.

Thanks a lot for your request and great enthusiasm. Please have a look here to understand better. I recommend also to read this great post and explore our meet-up platform to check if there is any event happening close to you. To create your own meet-up, click here

Looking forward for your submission and good luck!

Many thanks.

Please consider reading this post before sending me a Private Message - Private Messages and Google Moderators
Level 6

Thank you for the advice. I have posted my event! https://maps.google.com/localguides/meetup/622cf63870bf47e2a78b958b65e444ac

Level 8

Hi @michaelmorandom

We are having a meetup in Evanston, IL. September 16, 2018 at 1:00 PM

I hope you can join!

https://maps.google.com/localguides/meetup/chicagoland-local-guide-meetup

Please share it on other Local Guide conversations and on your social media!

Don't forget to RSVP 🙂

Looking forward!

Former Google Contributor

Hi @michaelmorandom and welcome to Connect!

As an addition to @ChayaM's post, I wanted to inform you that you can always searching the community for mentions of "Chicago" to find posts that have that name in the title, body of the post, or the location tag. Feel free to jump into those threads and connect with Local Guides in your area.

Hope you'll find the above information useful! 🙂

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!