Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Central Valley Meetup

Central Valley Meetup

1900 N Echo Ave

1900 N Echo Ave, Fresno, CA 93704, USA

December 16, 2017 @ 16:00 (PST)

What better way to say adieu to this year rather meeting over cup of coffee and cheer memories and discuss ideas for next year With this thought, Planning for 2017 2nd meetup in Central Valley

RSVP here

5 comments
Level 10

Re: Central Valley Meetup

Dear @Dharm_S, hope all's well. Central Valley Meetup is same weekend as World Wide Food Crawl Meet-Up - Must Try in Your City. Would you like to join in? You're welcome and invited to be part of it. It's a lot of fun. Many cities on the map, are California Local Guides up for it? Kind regards from Osaka78

Level 8

I be there with bells on ! 

Thanks for the invite !

Let's Show them how Central Valley does it!

Kimberly Becerra
Level 7

I doesn't show how many RSVP's you got, but just confirming that I will be attending.  I look forward to it.

Level 7

I waited 45 minutes, but was the only one that showed up.  Had a great coffee, so it worked out ok.  Maybe next timePerfect Latte and so creatively served..Perfect Latte and so creatively served..

Level 10

Perfect, @Wh0da. Yes, creativity=something from nothing. Well done. Your beautiful latte matches the Central Valley Meetup photo almost identically. 🙂 Glad you decided to share your story around the world. Wishing you a merry Christmas from Australia. Kindest regards from Osaka78