alexd51's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Central Florida Guides, Meet up soon??

Just discovered Local Guides Connect but been contributing to maps for a while now. Looking at meet ups and such and central Florida being a hub for vacationers and so many conventions there is almost no meet ups or the ones i have seen nobody has any interest attending????

Seen videos in YouTube of other meet up's in other parts of the world and they get a bunch of people  how come we cant do the same here in Central Florida? 

Orlando, FL, United States
29 comments

Accepted Solutions
Level 9
Solution

Re: Central Florida Guides, Meet up soon??

Hello @alexd51 you can submit a Meetup and meet with other local guides from your town 😊

View solution in original post

Level 9
Solution

Hello @alexd51 you can submit a Meetup and meet with other local guides from your town 😊

Level 7

@OSAMA wrote:

Seen that option but with the last meet-up not even  2 months old and nobody showing any interest attending no use for me to add another one to get the same results.

The post was more a question to those guides in central Florida than actually wanting to make a new meet-up.

But thank you .

Level 6

I live over in Flagler Beach which is quite a significant ways outside of Orlando but I am interested in getting a Meet Up together as well!

Level 5

Did you ever set up a date for a Meetup. Very interested. And with hurricane Irma, maybe we can do something to help out our community like cleaning up. Let me know. !

Level 6

I'm interested in a local meet-up as well!

Level 9

Please update me when local guides meet in central florida

Level 7

Wow this is the most action I've seen in here . I would like to do a photo walk ,pic a neighborhood and take as many pictures as we can. Specially the inside business that most people like to see. I have a 360 camera and might have a second one pretty soon(actually my third. Second one is traveling in the Caribbean) that someone can borrow the day of the meet up.

I work Monday to Friday but the weekend is pretty open so i guess recommendations would be nice. I guess knowing were everyone is from would meke it easier to pic a location close to most.

Level 5

Hi Alex, I woul be interested in doing a Meetup that would serve the community due to hurricane Irma. Tell me your thoughts. 

Level 9

This will be amazing @Aliciaadorada, and @alexd51 will like the idea ,

I think @SP31 can help :-)))