RatishNarayanan's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Calling Local guides in Hyderabad

Hi everyone,

This is Ratish from Hyderabad, I would like to host the first meetup for Local guides in Hyderabad. What you all would like to do at this meetup is open for discussion, Do comment or reply with your thoughts as it would help me plan the whole thing. Looking forward to hearing from you all.

Hyderabad, Telangana, India
6 comments
Level 9

Re: Calling Local guides in Hyderabad

Hey @RatishNarayanan, welcome to Local guides Connect, we have hosted quite a few meet-ups over the years:)

Level 8

This is Srikanth from Hyderabad, I interested  to host the first meetup for Local guides in Hyderabad. What you all would like to do at this meetup is open for discussion, Do comment or reply with your thoughts as it would help me plan the whole thing. Looking forward to hearing from you all.

srikanth Adusumilli
Level 8

Hi Guys,

This is Srikanth from Hyderabad, I interested  to host the first meetup for Local guides in Hyderabad. What you all would like to do at this meetup is open for discussion, Do comment or reply with your thoughts as it would help me plan the whole thing. Looking forward to hearing from you all.

srikanth Adusumilli
Level 10

Wow!! @RatishNarayanan, it's a great idea. Why not?  Here is a link to the meetup website. Submit your idea and it will be live when your idea got accepted. Afterwards, don't forget to spread the word if it got accepted. 

All the best!!

Here is some necessary stuff for a meetup:

1. How to organize a Local Guides meetup
  2. Here are some tips for the first-time host
  3. How to lead a walk
Level 9

Great @AslamMo i would like to host one in May and would love to have you there to support and guide the new local guides.

Level 9

@LEAFY-VR360 This meet will be planned for May, you may follow up with your meet up in June so it will be a continuous engagement with our community and ecosystem.