Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 4

Calle Cerra Photo Walk

Calle Cerra Photo Walk

El Axolote

622 Calle Cerra, San Juan, 00907, Puerto Rico

October 21, 2017 @ 11:00 (AST)

Hi, everyone! Get your cameras and phones ready because we are going to photo walk to the colorful Calle Cerra in Santurce to take beautiful pictures to showcase the amazing street art of this area. We suggest you bring your bottles with water, snacks but also bring some cash because there are a couple of restaurants that you should try on.

RSVP here

1 comment
Level 7

Re: Calle Cerra Photo Walk - Media Mapping

I want to introduce my group, Red Hen Systems. Directly, this in relation to re-capturing StreetView content through Meet-Up.  As you know StreetView is now accepting 3-party content and if we can figure out how to discover those willing to do  possibly a bench mark reconnaissance Meet-up?  Not certain what or how this might be offered.  Over the last several weeks I have grabbed the talking stick at several meetings and pushed on how the "system" might be used to help organize this.  Interest but frozen. But I believe by a bit of one-to-one contacting  friends  have been able to get the alliance to some other groups we work with to leverage any StreetView Trusted info-makers.  There are a small group of GeoINT professionals that are ready to do than talk.  Calle Cerra would seem a good place to start?  Standing by.   neil@redhensystems.com 800-237-4182 Fort Collins, CO  

StreetView Ready MediaMapper Mobile