Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

[CANCELLED] World Wide Photo Walk Falun

World Wide Photo Walk Falun

Stora Torget

Stora Torget, Slaggatan 1, 791 71 Falun, Sweden

February 24, 2018 @ 12:00 (CET)

Be part of the World Wide Photo Walk. (https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/Let-s-Meet-Up/World-Wide-Photo-Walk-Meet-Up-Showcase-the-Beaut...) We will meet up and wander the city of Falun to show Sweden in the winter.

Andréas S. Eriksson
Stora Torget, Slaggatan 1, 791 71 Falun, Sweden
12 comments
Level 10

Re: World Wide Photo Walk Falun

Great @Andréas_S_Eriksson Can't wait to see the showcase from Sweden. Well done and all the best for your meetup. @AlejandraMaria would love this as well.

Level 9

Great @Andréas_S_Eriksson!

I have never been in Sweden, we will discover the Beauty of your Nordic Country thought your eyes 😃 😄

Thank you very much for joining us! Let´s do this together.

Have a nice day,

Alejandra.

Level 9

Thank you very much @HelloSamsonR! I am going to add this fantastic meet-up right now to the list 🙂

Level 10

Level 10

Dear @Abong @MRamzy @amitgupta @Ludocris @الغضنفريم @MustafaA, hope all's well. World Wide Photo Walk Falun in on for Sweden Local Guides as part of World Wide Photo Walk Meet-Up, Showcase the Beauty of your City to the World. You're welcome and invited to join in. Kind regards from Osaka78 RSVP here

Level 9

Personliga saker har kommit upp som gör att jag måste när...

Personliga saker har kommit upp som gör att jag måste närvara på annat håll. En ny träff kommer att skapas inom kort.
Andréas S. Eriksson
Level 10

Re: [CANCELLED] World Wide Photo Walk Falun

@AlejandraMaria I was checking all the meet ups and I just read that this one has been cancelled. Do you have any info about it? The main post should be updated after clarifying... Thanks!!

Argentina | Follow me on Maps! | IG
Level 9

Thank you very much @ValeriaA_ :))

I will take in consideration.

It´s great that you are visiting all the meet-ups, it´s the best way to interactuate with other LGs and discover the Beauty of our World.

Good Night from Spain,

Alejandra.

Level 9

Hello @Andréas_S_Eriksson,

It´s a pity you had to cancelled the meet-up. I have never been in Sweden and was looking forward to discovering it though your pics 😉

We perfectly understand that you have to be in other place.

See you on your the next meet-up 😃 😃

Good Night from the South of Spain,

Alejandra.