VBenedict's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Re: WW Photo Walk NYC Manhattan

pardon please !

I am in a bit confusion, the weather said tomorrow will be raining, then where we meet? 72st or grand tarminal! Let me know! Thank you!

Level 8

@RabiulHasan  thank you for asking.

I am cancelling the Meet-Up until further notice and will be in touch soon.

Level 8

This Meet-Up has been postponed until further notice due...

This Meet-Up has been postponed until further notice due to weather concerns. Thank you for your patience. ~ Virginia Benedict 🕊

Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: This Meet-Up has been postponed until further notice due...

So sorry to hear that your meet-up is postponed @VBenedict, but weather is harsh this days

Level 8

Yes, the weather is unpredictable 🌦🌩🌡

@Anonymous

Thank you, I was so happy at the prospect of getting together real time with some of my fellow Local Guides.  I guess it was not in the Stars 🌑

How are you doing?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for asking, I'm fine, although my meeting did not go as planed, we also have bad weather and I consider cancelling meet-up, but did do it 🙂

Level 8

@Anonymous  I am sorry to hear that you got impacted by the weather.

@Anonymous wrote:

Thanks for asking, I'm fine, although my meeting did not go as planed, we also have bad weather and I consider cancelling meet-up, but did do it 🙂

Level 8

@AlejandraMaria  just thought you might be interested in this series to be of Video Editing Tools.  I recommend you subscribe.  They have outstanding reviewers. 

The first in the series is about Light Room

https://photographylife.com/lightroom-vs-alien-skin-exposure?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&...

Level 9

Thank you very much @VBenedict!!! 

You are very kind :)) I will read it carefully for learning from it 🙂 I like to improve .

Good Night from the SOuth of Spain,

Alejandra.

Level 10

Re: [CANCELLED] WW Photo Walk NYC Manhattan

Dear @VBenedict, hope all's well. Yes, similar thing happened to us when we hosted World Wide Map Edit Walk for Perth Local Guides, we're guessing we made too many edits to our meet-up post. It was tricky because communicating with RSVPers became impossible. Similar has happened to others, too. We went ahead with the meet-up anyway and still had fun. It sounds like you're thinking of rescheduling. That's a good idea and could definitely work. When OSAMA hosted World Wide Geo Walk, Miguelfqmg from Madrid wanted to set their meet-up about a month or so after everyone else to allow more time for LGs to RSVP. It worked out awesome because so many Madrid Local Guides joined in and a Spanish TV station reported about the meet-up. In case you decide to go ahead, it'd be great to see NYC Local Guides showcase your beautiful hometown. Kindest regards from Osaka78