VBenedict's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: WW Photo Walk NYC Manhattan

@VBenedict, for now the weather seems like it's going to be very sunny! It's summer here in Argentina so I imagine it will also be really warm... Anyway tomorrow is raining so the temperature may go down a bit for next weekend, today has been 36 degrees!

It's nice to meet you too, I hope we find each other in other posts 😉 See you around!

VBenedict ha escrito:

Thank you @ValeriaAumasque  for all your good wishes.  It is lovely to meet you here on Connect 😄

How is your Meet-Up organization coming along? Are you expecting good weather?

Here in New York the weather has been soooO unpredictable.  I am praying 🐘 for at least no rain or snow but is looking very iffie 🙄

Argentina | Follow me on Maps! | IG
Level 8

Thank for photos and keep walking ,   make a click

Level 9

Hi @VBenedict,

These days I will go through all the meet-ups approved preparing the Recap of Recaps Video 😊

(Probably you will read this message in different places, I want to be sure everyone read it 😀 😁)

It would be great if you will record yourself in your Meet-Up (or anywhere if it is not possible) and say  something like "Hello I am/we are (name of participants or community) from  City, Country and Continent" and upload the video  (later, when you can but before 1st of March) to  this share album  plus  a maximum of 10 photos of your city (the ones you will make in the Meet-Up) and we will Showcase the Beauty of your City in a collaborative video with the rest ones participating in this World Wide Photo Walk. 

I use a basic editor and 360º pics don´t work good… standars ones are better.

if you think 10 aren't enough you can upload  collages or animations as the ones made with google photos, but maximun upload 10 (sorry :)) plus the video.

Let´s do this together.

Good Afternoon from the South of Spain,

Alejandra.

Connect Moderator

Have fun on the meetup @VBenedict! I'm actually going to be in Philly for work, thinking of extending to NYC for the weekend, but that won't happen until early April, so unfortunately I can't join this meetup.

Level 8

@iyudhi. Let's strategize to organize a Meet-up in April.  My goal is to get to level 9 before end of Summer?  So organize a Meet-up once a month in support of my goal.

@JeslynL  Hopefully they will mitigate these growing pains...  I am in tears 😢

Level 9

@VBenedict,

We know that there is a problem with your meet-up.

We need to solve it, because your fantastic meet-up is this weekend.

I am so sorry for this situation and for you, but we need to be practical and solve this situation...

Options:

1. Send right now the link of the exact place you choosed when submit to @ErmesT.

2. Start to think that you have to submit again, because probably this won´t be repair and the weekend starts now, so we don´t have time.

3. Take in considetarion what @JeslynL wrote in the World Wide Photo Walk post:

Submit a new meet-up with the new localitation.

@JeslynL wrote:

@VBenedict Sorry for the experience. As the meet-up is scheduled to take place in a couple of days, may I recommend to continue to make announcements and update the Connect post with any new plans. And if the bad weather still stands in the way and you have to reschedule, I'd suggest submitting a new meet-up. 

Level 8

@AlejandraMaria  thank you so much for taking time out to support this issue we are having 😑 

I think that @JeslynL suggestions are best practice.  i.e., continue making announcements here on my Connect Meet-up page.

The NYC weather keeps announcing 100% Rain with possible Thunderstorms.

Does anyone read differently?

Level 8

@AlejandraMaria  I regret to inform you that I am going to postpone my Meet-Up until my Meet-Up page is fixed.

I am looking forward to seeing everyone's results.

Level 9

Hi @VBenedict,

I supose you have been thinking about it...  Do the participants know it?

Level 8

I am not able to make any announcements through the Meet-Up page.

I am announcing it here.