Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

[CANCELLED] New York City Food Crawl

New York City Food Crawl

1291 3rd Ave

1291 3rd Ave, New York, NY 10021, USA

December 16, 2017 @ 11:30 (EST)

I am suggesting we meet at JG Melon at 11:30 expect to spend between $15.00 and $30.00+ their menu is on their website jgmelon-nyc.com Please Note: Cash Only If it is a nice day we can go 'window shopping' on Madison Avenue. Since this will be my first group-crawl, I am open for suggestions.

67 comments
Level 10

Re: New York City Food Crawl

Dear @FreeRange @Daysafield @MassTransitKrow @AvijitR @KeiraC @LiannaPierre @Jon1989 @iyudhi @Jonesnco @DesikanJ, hope all's well. New York City Food Crawl is on as part of World Wide Food Crawl Meet-Up - Must Try in Your City. You're welcome and invited to join in for burgers at Melons. Looking forward to hearing all your stories. RSVP here Kind regards from Osaka78

Level 8

@Osaka78forTRUMP

Thank you 🎉🦄

Level 10

Dear @soho @gonenative @TraciC @catwu @RioAkasaka @BruceDM @ratedruwan @MiaMaria @oppenheimj @MichaelJohnston, hope all's well. New York City Food Crawl is on as part of World Wide Food Crawl Meet-Up - Must Try in Your City. You're welcome and invited to join in for burgers at Melons. RSVP here Kind regards from Osaka78

Level 10

Dear @MrJGaines, hope all's well. New York City Food Crawl is on as part of World Wide Food Crawl Meet-Up - Must Try in Your City. You're welcome and invited to join in for burgers at Melons. RSVP here Kind regards from Osaka78

Level 8

I would really like to attend the food crawl. I might have issues with work but I'm going to try to open up time to attend. Looking forward to meeting some other NYC Local Guides!

Level 8

@RomeNYC

I hope that you can attend.  Please feel free to invite your friends and have them R.S.V.P. Pleased to meet you on Connect.

Best Regards,

~ Virginia Benedict 🕊

Level 2

Dear Osaka78

I am very sorry, I used to live in New York, but now I live in the Dominican Republic. That is a bit too far for a quick meal and a chat...

You are always welcome for a snack and a drink out in the sun here though. There are some very interesting foods to discover here.

Level 8

@gonenative

Entonces porqué no organiza un WW Food Crawl en DR?  En que sitio está?

Level 2

Yo vive en La Romana. Hay posibilidades aquí, voy a investigar si hay restaurantes que quieren cooperar con algo así.