VBenedict's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: New York City Food Crawl

Dear @VBenedict, hope all's well. It'll be ok, reset the day too if you want. Or if you want to keep the day, we can invite LGs to RSVP here for now. You're welcome to make a new post on Connect with all the updated details, we can invite LGs to instead, if you like. As well as the actual meet-up, the learning curve is fun too. Kind regards from Osaka78 🙂

@VBenedict wrote:

@BruceDM  @Magdalena0 @Osaka78forTRUMP  @BudionoS  @MiaMaria  @soho  @TraciC

@RomeNYC

The World Wide Food Crawl New York City Manhattan is still on

The only change is the Venue:

Mandoo Bar 

2 E 32nd St

New York, NY 10001

11:30 am until...

You were right I should not have deleted it.

Now the system only lets me set it up for a later date.

Learning Curve Alert 😽

Level 10

thank you for update @VBenedict hope everything gonna be alright.. success for all meetups tomorrow..

Level 8

New York City Food Crawl

The New York City Food Crawl in Manhattan is  NOT CANCELLED!!

We are meeting at 2 West 32nd Street in Manhattan (NYC)

We are going on a Korean Cuisine Food Crawl.

POST HERE to RSVP

Level 8

@Osaka78forTRUMP  you have no idea how much your kind support means to me 🦄

I do not wish to reset the date. Tomorrow is the day and I do have @MiaMaria @Magdalena0 @RomeNYC confirmed via Connect's private email for Saturday December 16th 

If any one else wishes to join us, yes they can post their RSVP on this thread and send me a private email via my Connect profile.

We will be meeting December 16th at:

Mandoo Bar 

2 W 32nd St

New York, NY 10001

Level 10

Perfect, @VBenedict. You're awesome. Kind regards from Osaka78

@VBenedict wrote:

@Osaka78forTRUMP  you have no idea how much your kind support means to me 🦄

I do not wish to reset the date. Tomorrow is the day and I do have @MiaMaria @Magdalena0 @RomeNYC confirmed via Connect's private email for Saturday December 16th 

If any one else wishes to join us, yes they can post their RSVP on this thread and send me a private email via my Connect profile.

We will be meeting December 16th at:

Mandoo Bar 

2 W 32nd St

New York, NY 10001

Level 10

Dear @JillP @DanSchenker @Abrahamj @RenatoGarcia @GusMoreira @Alex11br @Dalabi @HannesP @ScottioW @JackieL, hope all's well. New York City Food Crawl is on together with World Wide Food Crawl Meet-Up - Must Try in Your City. All welcome. You're invited to join in the fun. Kind regards from Osaka78 RSVP here

Level 10

Dear @ChantelF @yaryh @BenK @PatriciaZG @Lessur_James @jdry000001, hope all's well. New York City Food Crawl is on together with World Wide Food Crawl Meet-Up - Must Try in Your City. All welcome. You're invited to join in the fun. Kind regards from Osaka78 RSVP here

Level 8

Yes everyone 👦👧👴👼👳‍♂️👳‍♀️ in the New York City area. Let us represent Manhattan as a team for this historic 🌏World Wide Food Crawl 🥗 organized by our Connect Cyber Friends @Osaka78forTRUMP  @BudionoS and company.

Thus far, we have a wonderful small team.  The only ones missing is YOU 🙄

Some of us have photo tips & tricks to share. Some we have learned here on Connect from our wonderful Googlers and Moderators, other we bring from our transferable skills stash.

Hope to see you tomorrow

WHEN:

Saturday, December 16th 2017

WHERE:

Mandoo Bar

2 West 32nd Street

New York, NY 10001

TIME:

At 11:30 am

Please do not be late 🕦

INSTRUCTIONS:

1. RSVP On This Post

2 Send VBenedict a Private Message ✉ here on Connect 

@Osaka78forTRUMP wrote:

Dear @JillP @DanSchenker @Abrahamj @RenatoGarcia @GusMoreira @Alex11br @Dalabi @HannesP @ScottioW @JackieL, hope all's well. New York City Food Crawl is on together with World Wide Food Crawl Meet-Up - Must Try in Your City. All welcome. You're invited to join in the fun. Kind regards from Osaka78 RSVP here

Level 6

I appreciate the invite!

Level 8

@DanSchenker will you join us?😄🕦

~ Virginia Benedict 🕊

@DanSchenker wrote:

I appreciate the invite!