VBenedict's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: New York City Food Crawl

@BruceDM @LuisRG. I received an sort of annonimous RSVP from "john smith". He never contacted me so I have no way of knowing his handle here on Connect.

I wanted to thank him for accepting the invitation.  It would be good to have an idea as to whom he is.

Thank you in advance for looking into this.

Level 10

Dear @rvr @trivett @racha @pzachariah90 @Kaladin @AllanNShweky @Rexu @Lucecit4 @centralparkwalk @ShaunKabouter, hope all's well. New York City Food Crawl is on for NYC Local Guides as part of World Wide Food Crawl Meet-Up - Must Try in Your City. All welcome. You're invited to join in the fun. RSVP here Kind regards from Osaka78

Level 10

Dear @alvincheungyt, hope all's well. New York City Food Crawl is on together with World Wide Food Crawl Meet-Up - Must Try in Your City. All welcome. You're invited to join in the fun. Kind regards from Osaka78 RSVP here

Level 8

📣 @Osaka78forTRUMP  You are the total best 😄

Hello everyone.  Please register as soon as possible.

I am thinking that perhaps our initial  meeting place should be the Grand Central Terminal.  It is a more neutral meeting venue.

I will have a couple of other crawl suggestions  which will include more Vegan friendly options.

You may also suggest a route. After all we are a team.

@Osaka78forTRUMP wrote:

Dear @rvr @trivett @racha @pzachariah90 @Kaladin @AllanNShweky @Rexu @Lucecit4 @centralparkwalk @ShaunKabouter, hope all's well. 

New York City Food Crawl is on for NYC Local Guides as part of World Wide Food Crawl Meet-Up - Must Try in Your City.

All welcome. You're invited to join in the fun. RSVP here Kind regards from Osaka78

Former Google Contributor

Hello @VBenedict - I'm not sure what you mean but if this was an email, you could always use the "Search the Community" toolbar on the top right side of Connect pages.  Click the magnifying glass, change the setting from 'Posts' to 'Users' and then type in the email account.  This allows you to locate a LG username by email account.

I am not available to respond on the weekend
Level 8

20171214_030049.jpg

@BruceDM. If i had their email account i would be able to search them on my own.

Unable to find john smith or Mel Greffen here on Connect.

Level 10

Dear @VBenedict, hope all's well. We never really pay much attention to RSVPs for meet-ups. Yes = maybe, Maybe = no, No = No. All we can do is invite, spread the word etc and work with who shows up on the day. Is there any particular reason to contact those LGs who RSVPed? You can use the Make an announcement button up to 3 times 🙂 Kind regards from Osaka78

Level 8

Thank you @Osaka78forTRUMP  Okay. I suppose I am more formal in the sense that I like to know people's real names and who they are.

Yes, I want have some idea about who will be joining me.

@Osaka78forTRUMP wrote:

Dear @VBenedict, hope all's well. We never really pay much attention to RSVPs for meet-ups. Yes = maybe, Maybe = no, No = No. All we can do is invite, spread the word etc and work with who shows up on the day. Is there any particular reason to contact those LGs who RSVPed? You can use the Make an announcement button up to 3 times 🙂 Kind regards from Osaka78

Level 10

That's right, @VBenedict. Why not invite RSVPers to say hi on Connect or chat on a Hangouts or something? Maybe they feel the same? There's no right or wrong, how you decide to host, it's your call. Kind regards from Osaka78 

@VBenedict wrote:

Thank you @Osaka78forTRUMP  Okay. I suppose I am more formal in the sense that I like to know people's real names and who they are.

Yes, I want have some idea about who will be joining me.

@Osaka78forTRUMP wrote:

Level 8

@Osaka78forTRUMP  @BruceDM

1. I tried to do a search on Mel Greffen and john smith both but because neither one of them has an avatar/image provisioned on their profile, i am unable to identify and send them a welcome message with instructions.

2. I have sent an UPDATE requesting they provide a blurb about themselves along with their real names for the name tags. Never heard a beep.

3. You can't invite someone to a hangout if you do not have their contact info.