cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

[CANCELLED] [Hyderabad] Suchitra Map Editing Challenge

Suchitra Map Editing Challenge

My Friend's Circle Restaurant

Plot No. 8, Near Laxmi Plaza, Near Suchitra Circle, Medchal Road, Ramraju Nagar, Ramraj Nagar, Ramraju Nagar, Jeedimetla, Secunderabad, Telangana 500055, India

November 05, 2017 @ 10:00 (IST)

Lets meet up at Suchitra cross roads for a Map Editing Geo walk session. Lets explore new businesses and add them up to Googles database

Suchitra Cross Roads, Jeedimetla, Hyderabad, Telangana, India
7 comments

Accepted Solutions
Level 8
Solution

Re: [Hyderabad] Suchitra Map Editing Challenge ! Last call

Hi @NarenChandra

I came across meet-ups recently and so thought of conducting one to meet up with fellow guides, learn and get to know more.

Appreciate the suggestions given. I have joined the Whatsapp and Hangouts group and have sent the invite there too.

Please do share any other thoughts as well which would help make this a great time out.

View solution in original post

Level 8

Re: Suchitra Map Editing Challenge

Its my first time hosting a meet-up and am excited about the Fun we are going to have.

Looking forward to meet all the local guides of Hyderabad - Secunderabad.

Level 8

Re: [Hyderabad] Suchitra Map Editing Challenge

Bumping this up for all interested Local Guides to help make this a success.

Level 8

Hey guys,

Bumping this up one last time before we go ahead.

Looking for all active Local guides to make this successful.

Level 10

Hi @Noel_Hyd i am Naren chandra , local guide level 9 from Hyderabad.

A suggestion as a local guide is before you host a meetup , discuss with the community , we have a whatsapp group of 80 local guides and we had 12 meetups organized and i attended 9 of them , if you discuss with more people the more attendees you get and the meetup will be good and you get more ideas , if you like to join the group please personal message me .

I never knew there is a meetup so i planned some other outing or else i could have joined . I love attending meetups and knowing more people learn from them ., 

Level 8
Solution

Hi @NarenChandra

I came across meet-ups recently and so thought of conducting one to meet up with fellow guides, learn and get to know more.

Appreciate the suggestions given. I have joined the Whatsapp and Hangouts group and have sent the invite there too.

Please do share any other thoughts as well which would help make this a great time out.

Level 8

Re: [Hyderabad] Suchitra Map Editing Challenge

Sorry guides. Had to cancel due to some family exigency. Will schedule this soon again.

Cheers!!

Level 8

Cancelling due to family emergency. Will re schedule soon

Cancelling due to family emergency. Will re schedule soon