Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

[CANCELLED] Historic Brewery Tour

Historic Brewery Tour

San Antonio

San Antonio, TX, USA

July 14, 2018 @ 10:30 (CDT)

Do you know about the breweries here in San Antonio? There about five brewing companies that originated here in San Antonio. We will take a tour on mostly all the oldest brand breweries of San Antonio, that includes: (1) The Pearl, (2) San Antonio Museum of Art, (3) Blue Star Company (4) Old Lone Star and (5) Alamo Beer Company. A 7-mile tour to five brewery locations in the downtown area. We will meet at the Pearl around 10:30 a.m. I can carpool only four people. Please bring any camera with you for we will be taking amazing shots of these companies. Please bring water with you and protective gear. It will be hot. Parking at the Pearl is free; I'll return to the Pearl at the end of the tour. If anyone would like to grab a bite during the trip, that is fine with me. Just let me know before we start. I will provide a map of all the locations in case you lost me along with my phone number. Hope to see you soon.

Mark G Olivares
San Antonio, TX, USA
9 comments
Level 6

Re: Historic Brewery Tour

Hey Mark this sounds cool! I posted it to my page and I'll extend an invite to everyone that attends. I own a bar just a short way from the Pearl we can go enjoy some of the old and new new brew from SA and surrounding areas!

Level 8

Yes sure but am very far from you

Level 10

Hi @Zuritachi,

Great initiative.

Best of luck for your meet-up and I am looking forward to see the recap ;-).

Please tag me in order not to miss it.

thanks in advance and see you around

Jul

Level 7

Hello.

I am not going to be able to hold up the meet up due to personal struggles. Luckily, one man named Nick will be taking over the meetup. He has the map and the locations and information. His number is 210-722-7526. He said he'll be glad to take over. But hopefully, you can still meet.  Meet Up Brewery.

Mark G Olivares
Connect Moderator

@Zuritachi, you should not share Telefon number on Connect.

https://goo.gl/maps/6ascMbAtC6r
Level 7

Oh, that's right. Hmm...emails?

Mark G Olivares
Connect Moderator

@Zuritachi,

better privat message, but as the meeting is anyway, why it is important that the unknown host has changed?

https://goo.gl/maps/6ascMbAtC6r
Level 7

This man is a Local Guide Level 7. I had lost opportunities so I cannot really host.

Mark G Olivares
Level 7

Sorry for this inconvenience, but I am canceling this eve...

Sorry for this inconvenience, but I am canceling this event. I know you must have been excited about this event but do not have the time as of right now. Do not let this discourage you from making other meetups in San Antonio for everybody else. Best of luck and hope to hear more Meetups created by you all who have creative minds. Best of luck to all.
Mark G Olivares