Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

[CANCELLED] Buffalo, NY USA: Throwing Axes

Buffalo, NY USA: Throwing Axes

Hatchets & Hops

505 Main St, Buffalo, NY 14203, USA

March 02, 2018 @ 19:00 (EST)

I thought this might be a great place to sync up the local Buffalo guides, what better place than Hatchet and Hops in the historic 500 block of downtown Buffalo; there are so many great reasons. Restaurants: Raclettes, French Cuisine at the corner of Main and Genessee in the 500 block, the staple Chinese restaurant: New Dragon Express, Perks Cafe at 523 Main, and D'Avolio Kitchen at 535 Main. There are also so many great local places of historic significance, the electric tower (just steps away and modeled after the Eletric Tower at the 1901 Pan-American Exposition just a few miles north), the Buffalo Savings Bank (an icon in banking history, featured in the movie Henry’s Crime with Keanu Reeves) and Lafayette Square, the central library, and the list goes on. If you’re interested please post and we can set a date and meet up!! Looking forward to meeting all the Google local guides and contributing to Maps. I’ve set a tentative date and can coordinate with the venue based on our wants/needs. **photo borrowed from: http://steed.bangordailynews.com/2015/10/06/fryeburg-fair-files-2015-woodsmens-day-so-many-photos/wo...

505 Main St, Buffalo, NY 14203, USA
1 comment
Level 7

I'm canceling because the establishment hasn't responded...

I'm canceling because the establishment hasn't responded to my inquiries to make reservations.