Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

[CANCELLED] Best of Melbourne's StreetArt

Best of Melbourne's StreetArt

Flinders Street Station

Melbourne VIC 3000, Australia

June 17, 2018 @ 13:00 (AEST)

We will go and look at the best places to get your photo's taken next to the top Graffiti in Melbourne. This event will go ahead regardless of the weather as wet weather makes it look even better. We will hunt graffiti in 3 of the best locations before breaking for a bite to eat and something to drink, then move on to the top two locations in Melbourne. There will be dozens of opportunities to take photos, and get lots of inspiration in your own life. I will also be recording the event so you will be able to see it on Youtube and pass to your friends. Looking forward to seeing as many people as we can get. The more the better.

Taking you places,
Edward Hore of The Clique online Media
Will highlight the back alleys to shine a spotlight on Melbourne's beautiful Street Art
5 comments
Level 9

Bls: Best of Melbourne's StreetArt

Hi @EdwardHore

AMAZING PHOTO and ARTICLE

good job

Level 8

Bls: Best of Melbourne's StreetArt

Thanks Masbi, 

Still getting the hang of it all, but have set up my first meet up.

Thinking of Event Briting it.

Taking you places,
Will highlight the back alleys to shine a spotlight on Melbourne's beautiful Street Art
Level 8

Re: Best of Melbourne's StreetArt

I have started a Maps list of the 5 locations we will be going to, each location is a little different but very photogenic.

Hope you come and join us.

https://goo.gl/maps/3HXbFTiAPPR2...

Edward

Taking you places,
Level 8

The weather, more rain today than we have had for the res...

The weather, more rain today than we have had for the rest of the year, as this is an outside walk it is just not a good idea.
Taking you places,
Level 8

Re: [CANCELLED] Best of Melbourne's StreetArt

@EdwardHore wrote:

Best of Melbourne's StreetArt

Flinders Street Station

@June 17, 2018 @ 13:00 (AEST)

We will go and look at the best places to get your photo's taken next to the top Graffiti in Melbourne. This event will go ahead regardless of the weather as wet weather makes it look even better. We will hunt graffiti in 3 of the best locations before breaking for a bite to eat and something to drink, then move on to the top two locations in Melbourne. There will be dozens of opportunities to take photos, and get lots of inspiration in your own life. I will also be recording the event so you will be able to see it on Youtube and pass to your friends. Looking forward to seeing as many people as we can get. The more the better.

Better luck next time, mate.

Cheers