cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Burj Khalifa Dubai Exploration

Burj Khalifa Dubai Exploration

Reem Al Bawadi Restaurant and Cafe

Stand Point B Tower,Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Blvd,Downtown Dubai - Dubai - United Arab Emirates

February 03, 2018 @ 15:00 (+04)

Hello Guys !

Here I'm again with a fun idea of conducting meetup on a foreign land.

This meetup is inspired by the work Dubai Local Guides have done in the city & here I would like to invite all Dubai Local Guides to this event with whom we can share our knowledge & do multiple activities together like map-editing, photo/geo walk, food crawl etc So as many people are invited as interested 🙂

This Burj Khalifa Dubai Exploration Tour will be on following agenda/plan

- Gather at 03:00 - 03:30 PM At Reem Al Bawadi Restaurant and Cafe situated right in the heart of Downtown.

Maps Link https://goo.gl/maps/rbuHkbP343A2

To reach here best way is to take Dubai Metro and drop down to Dubai Mall Station & a walk of 3-5 minutes will bring you here.

- Introduction / Knowledge Sharing - 04:30 PM Starts our walk towards The Dubai Mall, also known as the home of the Dubai shopping festival (remember it's the largest mall worldwide) Taking pictures of businesses & updating maps.

- 05:30 - 06:00 PM (optional) The Burj Khalifa's Observation Deck (the outdoor observation deck on the 124th floor.)

- 07:00 - 07:30 PM Return to the Ground & head towards The Dubai Fountain, located at the base of the Burj Khalifa. Featuring the world's largest choreographed fountain system.

- 08:00 - 08:30 PM End of Meetup Tips/Advice: Don't forget to bring power banks & your best cameras as it would take a tough run to remain on a single charge. PM me for further details 🙂

RSVP here

Stand Point B Tower,Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Blvd,Downtown Dubai - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
26 comments
Level 8

Re: Burj Khalifa Dubai Exploration

@Haseeb - very good initiative indeed. Would have loved to join if I was in Dubai.

Level 9

Thanks for your support @DipG 

You can refer your friends whoever interested to join. We can have knowledge sharing session & I can help them register 🙂

Level 9

Hello @Carl here's the meetup plan. Just approved 🙂

@MuhannadK brother you can help me spread the word.

@SoniaK will u be free to join virtually ? 

Level 10

Wow! Meetup in world's tallest building. That would be awesome. Unfortunately it's not possible for me to join. Wish to hear recap of it. Please tag me in recap @Haseeb. All the best for the successful completition of your event. 🙂

Level 9

Level 9

There is this scenario that 2 meetups Modern Dubai Photography Walk & Burj Khalifa Dubai Exploration has been approved for the same time & place. I didn't share the time & location with anyone prior to the meetup approval.
@Carl thanks to him that he let me know about this double meetup thing 😄
Now I'm double excited about my meetup, but would like moderators to know that they should review the policy of approving meetups to avoid confusion (at least for the same time & place) 
@TraciC @YK1001 @ErmesTTagging Brother @MuhannadK if you know or can help me reach out @OBarakat to join forces (I've already send a DM)
Tagging experts @AkmalB @StephenAbraham @LucioV @KarenVChin Does it ever happen before 🙂

Connect Moderator

Thanks @Haseeb

for tagging us. I know you were putting a lot of effort in trying to get in touch with other local guides in Dubai, before submitting your Meetup.

It can always happen, in a large town like Dubai, (or New York), that more than one meetup take place in the same day.

My suggestion is to always pass through the Local Community, for this kind of activities.

Connect Moderators like @KarenVChin@YK1001 an myself do not have any role in the meetup approval process.

I saw you already wrote in the post oif the other meetup, so I hope you can join forces.

In any case, it will be a lot of fun

Ermes

Level 10

Hi @Haseeb

As ermest said it would be approved like these kind of cities. 

I am excited about your double meet up brother.you're doing great to interact with fellow local guides. Waiting for your amazing recap 

Wish you all the best 

Have a good day 

Connect Moderator

Hi @Haseeb, send me the virtual meetup link. I think it will be 6am here on Feb 3rd. I should be able to join you. Create an event from Google+ and share the link here. 🙂