Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Bradford LG April Event

Bradford LG April Event

Bradford Industrial Museum

Moorside Mills, Moorside Rd, Bradford BD2 3HP, UK

April 09, 2017 @ 13:00

Bradford is a beautiful city. This time, we'll be exploring surrounding areas of Bradford Industrial Museum. This is an excellent place for a history enthusiast. We'll meet at the main entrance (if weather is poor, we'll be just inside). If we had some time left, we'll visit Woodhall Hills.

RSVP here

7 comments

Accepted Solutions
Connect Moderator
Solution

Re: Bradford LG April Event

Looks grand!! If you want to, do a post in the Manchester LG G+ page and tag it under "Around us". I've just created a new post category to highlight events happening outside Greater Manchester! 🙂

#EuroMeetup2024 - Join us in Manchester, UK from June 6th to 9th 2024
      Go Loco Guides - The unofficial YouTube channel for Local Guides! Check us out and subscribe
      Connect Writing Challenge - Simple strategies to write engaging posts on Connect
      How to Write Reviews - Easy to remember tips on writing structured reviews

View solution in original post

Connect Moderator
Solution

Looks grand!! If you want to, do a post in the Manchester LG G+ page and tag it under "Around us". I've just created a new post category to highlight events happening outside Greater Manchester! 🙂

#EuroMeetup2024 - Join us in Manchester, UK from June 6th to 9th 2024
      Go Loco Guides - The unofficial YouTube channel for Local Guides! Check us out and subscribe
      Connect Writing Challenge - Simple strategies to write engaging posts on Connect
      How to Write Reviews - Easy to remember tips on writing structured reviews
Level 7

Thank you Adrian. Hope you are doing well. 

Level 8

Good luck with the meet up - hope it goes well! I am a fellow tyke / yorkshireman but now living down in Shropshire. I have a prior engagement in Wolverhampton on that day but I do hope local guides in the north get themselves across to Bradford.

Level 7

Thank you Colin. We may be see you in next event 🙂 Which BTW, I'm planning to do in next couple of weeks in Bolton Abbey

Level 8

Hope your meet ups are going well - Bolton Abbey is really nice with the stepping stones across the river if I remember correctly. Sorry again cannot come since I last wrote I have had to put my nurse outfit back on as my son is still recovering from a stay in hospital and my wife had a sudden admission to hospital as her stomach had moved up into her chest area!  Surprisingly enough she was operated on and came home in four days! She is now recovering but has to eat 'sloppy food' . Hope a number of guides are supporting your events Good luck!

Level 9

hi @MuhammadFakharA

You are really not far away from our Manchester group! 

You are welcome to come join us on our next event! 

I'm sorry I only just seen your event, or i could have come! how did you get on?

Keep us posted if you do more!

Manchester UK Local Guides: https://goo.gl/tBYxXm (Come Join us!)
Level 7

Hi

I would like to join the Bradford local guides group.

From 

Galib

Galib Dad