Justine2807's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Blue Mountains Ukulele Fun

Hello @Haseeb

Thank you so much for your kindness and support. It is always a splendid part of being a Google Maps Local Guide in that we have support from all around the world. I am thankful for all comments and sharing on G+, Blogger and all and every one of the top places we can reach as many people as possible to join our meetups and so be involved in this top program and contribute to their local area as well.

Wonderful people like @Vickjoe , @Explosteve @wonexo @Binqy @Armstrong_Prosper @Lusurgy @Dezriri,

Best wishes

@Justine2807

Level 10

wow @Justine2807 it must be fun! good luck for your meetup. can't wait to read your recap 🙂

Level 10

Hello @BudionoS

Selamat Pagi. @BudionoS Terima kasih banyak atas kebaikan dan dukungan Anda. Saya sangat menghargai semua yang telah Anda lakukan di sini. Saya sangat bersyukur Semoga harimu menyenangkan dan minggu depan.

dengan hormat

@Justine2807

Level 10

Hi @Justine2807

It's great fun to begin at beautiful place.best of luck 

Waiting for photos from lovely place. 

Have a nice day 

Level 10

It's my unfortunate that I am unable to occupy your vacant lift @Justine2807.  But I have made virtual attendance to your meetup. Best wishes and don't make me wait too long to get the recap. 😀

Happy meetup!

Level 10

@Justine2807 I wish you best of luck for your meet-up! I'm sure it will be very fun and interesting. Can't wait to see the photos 🙂

Argentina | Follow me on Maps! | IG
Connect Moderator

Cool @Justine2807! Sounds like you have a great meetup ahead of you. 

In my mind, I think of Blue Mountains as in "Kentucky Blue Grass music" and Hawaiian Ukuleles. Is there going to be any country music playing?

Cheers,

Karen

Level 10

Thank you @AkmalB

You are so kind, I am very thankful for you comment and support. Katoomba and the Blue Mountains is a spectacular beautiful place to visit when you come to Sydney it is a must do. 

We will have fun and get some great pictures to share with you all. 

Best wishes

@Justine2807

Level 10

Hello @BishowvijayaP

It is very kind of you to reply and show interest in our Meetup in Australia. I hope that in seeing these posts and recaps will motivate you to put Australia on your must do places to travel and visit some time soon. 

Your translation is funny, the lifts are all full, none are vacant, all are filled with people who are travelling to see Australia!! And much fun will be had when they do!! Woohoo!! Lol. 

You will have the chance to see virtually and we hope in person as well as stated here. 

Shine on champion

Cheers

With kind regards

@Justine2807

Level 10

Hello @ValeriaA_ from beautiful Argentina, 

Thank you so much for your kindness connecting here. It is going to be a wonderful Meetup. I am looking forward to it. 

Katoomba and the Blue Mountains are a truly gorgeous scenic place to visit and get some great pictures on our photo walk. 

Then to also get to listen to some wonderful country music and Ukulele fun as well by some of the best Ukulele musicians in Australia and the world coming to play as well. We will have to get a video to let you enjoy it also. 

Thanks again for your kindness my wonderful Googleaps Local Guides friend. 

Cheers

@Justine2807