Abdoul-kader's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5

#BeNiger

All one need thinks and dreams but they are little on trying to make it reality maybe because there are little propositions... Now they have me, you have me, you have kidou.business.site and kidou business center in #Niamey..let help you to make #Meet_up!!!

8 comments
Level 4

Re: #BeNiger

@Abdoul-kader wrote:

All one need thinks and dreams but they are little on trying to make it reality maybe because there are little propositions... Now they have me, you have me, you have kidou.business.site and kidou business center in #Niamey..let help you to make #Meet_up!!!

To be completely honest, I was very confused by the wording of your contribution.. and I was somewhat offended by the hashtag subject line.

In what way are you trying to help? What business are you promoting? And what did you mean by, "Now they have me, you have me,..." etc. about kidou and the business site? Is this a local business? Hopefully, you will understand my confusion.

Surely, you meant no offense by your hashtag subject line. However, the N-word, in all it's forms, are offensive to me, as well as my family and friends.

It appears as though you are promoting an online business. If so, I understand the need to get the word out. But... I thought "Local Guides Connect" was a way to assist others by sharing information relevant to businesses that we have visited in our respective areas.

I guess I'm asking you to clarify your contribution post. Thank You!

Level 5

Thanks kudos for asking...I understand your confusion and will be here,online for helping you to see clearly about all of posts...as you see I want help, I want be yours. I just want answers about all confusion here and on my country that why I choose to be local guide....it means for me to help someone for all questions about places as Niger or Niamey or @kidou business center....do you any questions else?

Level 5

Or maybe I must give my Thanks to wolfAngel1...don't worry thanks for All...we are the same I think...

Level 5

Niger is a landlocked country located in central Africa between Chad and Mali; It was pretty obvious to me that he wasn't being offensive.  He's promoting his business as a real-life (not the google version) of a local guide.  You want him? He's yours.

Level 5

It doesn't good confirmations... Niger is not a landlocked and in central Africa but in west Africa. And also I don't promoting only my business as a real live of local guide...you mistake! if I talk about @kidou business center it is just for helping other to found best place to discover Niger...it will help people as you @JCareyTX for avoid mistake

Level 5

But it is true Mr @JCareyTX...if you want me I will be your as real life of local guide...more love!!!!

Level 4

Thank you very much for answering my questions. I understand now..Niger is a place, a city. I am in Texas, United States of America.  Here, Niger, with different spellings, can be used for a hateful word about African Americans.

Thank You Again! And if I ever get to visit Niger, or any other place close to you, I will contact you to ask for suggested places to go!

Good Job!

Level 5

Thanks Mr @WolfAnge1.... happy to meet you!!!