br14n's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Batu Local Guides : Songgoriti Photo Walk 2017

0001 songgoriti.jpg

Halo para Local Guides di manapun anda berada..

Salam dari kami Batu Local Guides..

Ayo bergabung dalam acara Batu Local Guides yang bertajuk Batu Local Guides : Songgoriti Photo Walk 2017

Songgoriti Photo Walk adalah acara kedua yang diadakan oleh Batu Local Guides, berlokasi di Kawasan Wisata Songgoriti, dengan agenda utama memetakan kawasan villa, sarana umum dan usaha kecil ke dalam Google Map. Dengan digelarnya acara ini, diharapkan agar masyarakat, khususnya pelaku usaha kecil bisa terbantu dan ikut tampil dalam peta Google. Demi lancarnya kegiatan ini, diharapkan agar seluruh peserta datang tepat waktu dan ikut menjaga ketertiban umum. Dalam pengambilan foto dan review, agar dilakukan dengan tetap menghormati adat istiadat setempat dan selalu berkomunikasi secara baik kepada masyarakat setempat.

Candi Songgoriti, Songgokerto, Batu City, East Java, Indonesia
10 comments

Accepted Solutions
Former Google Contributor
Solution

Re: Batu Local Guides : Songgoriti Photo Walk 2017

Hi @br14n! Only select meet-ups will be featured on the Local Guides Calendar. Selection depends on a number of factors including timing, existing events and meet-ups, calendar space, general appeal, and the Googley-ness of an event.

Hope this information is useful. 🙂

New to Connect? Check out Help Desk! Always keep in mind the Local Guides program rules when posting.

View solution in original post

Yay, another photo walk! Can't wait to check out the photos from the meet-up! Go Batu Local Guides!

New to Connect? Check out Help Desk! Always keep in mind the Local Guides program rules when posting.

Level 10

Thanks a lot for ur support, @JeslynL

We just curious about why our event can't appear on the meet-up calendar after we submitted.
Would you help us to check this out?

Solution

Hi @br14n! Only select meet-ups will be featured on the Local Guides Calendar. Selection depends on a number of factors including timing, existing events and meet-ups, calendar space, general appeal, and the Googley-ness of an event.

Hope this information is useful. 🙂

Level 10

Thank's @JeslynL..

Now we can see our event on the calendar.. Would be nice if you can join us tomorrow.. 

Can't wait our unnoficial community appear on the map..  

Hooray, @br14n! I see it on the calendar now, too. I wish I was able to join all of you, but I don't live in Indonesia. Next time when I am in the area, perhaps! 🙂

How was photowalk? I am excited to see the photos from it as usual.

Level 10

@JeslynL, we are all have fun all the time

We walk around the Songgoriti tourist area, take a lot of picture, and met the chairman of this area.
This is some picture of the event https://www.facebook.com/bambang.afrianto/media_set?set=a.10207835561942237.1073741898.1090780221&ty...
Can't wait to read your comment 😉

Level 7

Wuiiihh,kereeennnn...

Level 7

Insyaa Allah kediri hadir! 😍

Level 10