Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

[CANCELLED] Batticaloa Map Editing

Batticaloa Map Editing

Mahatma Gandhi Park

Bazaar St, Batticaloa, Sri Lanka

October 21, 2017 @ 16:00 (+0530)

This meetup will be an introductory session for the Local Guides about adding and fixing places in Google Maps in Batticaloa district. Also, this will be a useful session to edit and revise certain discrepancies prevailing in the names, contact details, and locations of some newly added places within Batticaloa district. However, this event will not be limited to adding and fixing places. This will be a fun-filled event clicking a lot of photographs while getting to know the benefits obtained by being Local Guides and learning about other activities that could be undertaken by local guides such as writing reviews and adding photos. The event is organized free of charge. However, the participants will have to cover the expenses of their food/snacks and beverages during their participation.

3 comments
Level 9

Re: Batticaloa Map Editing

@IlankovanT are you trying to become a meet-up king? 

Hehehehehehehehe. 

Google Maps and Chrome Product Expert.

Always use @ before name to tag anyone on the Connect.
Level 9

Re: Batticaloa Map Editing

ha ha haaa @deepakjhic I love hosting meet-up from the beginning. please chcek my September - October - November meet-ups below 🙂

September-October-NovemberSeptember-October-November

Level 9

Due to some unavoidable circumstances, I'm canceling the...

Due to some unavoidable circumstances, I'm canceling the meet-up. hope to see you all on another meet-up in Batticaloa. thank you