cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Bangladeshi food crawl

Bangladeshi food crawl

Roshona Bilash Restaurant

132, Jalan Imbi, Bukit Bintang, 50100 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

March 17, 2018 @ 13:00 (+08)

Bangladesh is famous for its delicious food and desserts. Specialty of Bangladeshi food is they are spicy. Rice is the main Bangladeshi food. Rice, fish curry, and lentil is the most common traditional Bangladeshi food for general people. Bangladesh is also famous for its desserts. You will find dozens of sweets, rice cakes, rice puddings, and many other desserts in Bangladesh, mostly made from rice and cow milk. It is a paradise for the food lovers. We are going to test Bangladeshi food in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Come and join with us. NB: Event type is self expense.

RSVP here

Proud to be a Local Guide.
132, Jalan Imbi, Bukit Bintang, 50100 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
13 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Bangladeshi food crawl

@PavelSarwar Amazing !! 

If i could join there !!! Ahha !!

Keep It up bro!!! 

Happy Guiding !!!

Level 10

Thanks @PavelSarwar for arranging this.. yummy!
@Haseeb@Nabeel-Khan@Gini@Shirni@Atiq19@Cweng@AlsmieA@EugeneWong@AkmalB

* This is follow up food crawl in Bukit Bintang after our Heritage Walk Meet up in Dataran Merdeka earlier in the morning. The link to the earlier Heritage Walk on the same day morning is as below.

https://maps.google.com/localguides/meetup/kuala-lumpur-heritage-walk

If possible, join both events back to back. After the Heritage Walk, we will have a short walk to Central Market and get a free purple bus to Bukit Bintang.

Level 8

@ShafiulB One day your dream will comes true.

Level 8

@StephenAbraham Bro hopefully Malaysia Local Guides meet up will be successful.  

Level 9

i hope  it goes well. All the best @PavelSarwar

Level 8

@Alam_Shaikh Thanks my friend.

Level 1

Our Bengali Food Always Awesome 💜💜  Thanks to Akash BhaI.

Level 8

@Chowdhury1 yes, Bangladeshi food always delicious. 

Level 8

Great @PavelSarwar Bro. I love to eat Bangladeshi Food @ShafiulB bro. Hope to visit Malaysia and enjoy with you @PavelSarwar bro like we enjoyed in Bangladesh.

Best of luck for your event. Will be waiting to see your Recap