cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Bandra Guides coffee meet

Bandra Guides coffee meet

Candies

Ashok Apartment, Union Park, Palli Hill, Bandra (W), Union Park, Pali Hill, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400052, India on Saturday, 

March 11, 2018 @ 18:00 (IST)

Coffee and conversation at Candies to agree what exciting meet up ideas we can think up to have activities such as treasure hunts, historical walks, photo walks around Bandra, Khar, Santacruz. Make some new, like minded, travel enthusiast friends. Note this will be at the Candies near Golds Gym, Pali - NOT at Reclamation. This will be hosted only if there is a minimum sign up of 10 local guides from around the Bandra, Khar, Santacruz area. Will keep you posted on mail. Mine is madhurisen@gmail.com

RSVP here

Ashok Apartment, Union Park, Palli Hill, Bandra (W), Union Park, Pali Hill, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400052, India
9 comments
Level 9

Re: Bandra Guides coffee meet

This would be fun, if I was from India and not the USA. There are a surprising number of guides from India that I’ve seen so good luck getting enough people for the meet. 

Level 10

Dear @Madhurisen, hope all's well. Same weekend as Bandra Guides coffee meet is World Wide Photo Walk Meet-Up, Showcase the Beauty of your City to the World. Let us know if you want to join in and we'll help you spread the word. Kind regards from Osaka78

Level 8

finally i got a chance to attend meet up in Mumbai 

What's the time to meet up ?

patty
Level 7

Hi Prathmeshu, 

Glad to hear you are keen to join in. But yet hear from anyone else. Could you please mail me your contact details to madmadhurisen@gmail.com. Will keep you posted on details if we have enough people interested.

Thanks, 

Madhuri 

Level 8

Thanks hope this meet up will be successful this time

No matter how many number if peoples come please host it if possible and about details i will mail you

patty
Level 10

Yes we should be meet as soon as possible

Junaid
Level 6

Its great !!!!

to meet all travellers..excited 

Level 8

Ok let us know as soon as possible 

patty
Level 10

@Madhurisen @patty1996 @traveller_sanket @QaziJunaid 

Hello Mumbaikars

Join me for Mumbai's next photo walk meetup. I invite you to witness Bandra Feast, at the Basillica of Mount Mary, Bandra. This Fair is very popular in Mumbai. 

Meetup Venue -  Mount Mary Church, Bandra

Meetup Date - 9th september, Sunday.

Join the meetup here RSVP Photowalk Meetup

All communication HERE on this link