Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

BCN from Gothic to Olympic

BCN from Gothic to Olympic

Barcelona

Barcelona, Spain

September 01, 2018 @ 10:00 (CEST)

We’ll meet at the Estació de França and we’ll go to the Basilica of Santa Maria del Mar to the Port Olympic, going to the Arc del Triomf, Parc de la Ciutadella and other buildings and monuments.

See the map: https://goo.gl/e9NHdt

You only need a camera or smartphone to take a lot of photos. Remember to bring water, something to eat and comfortable shoes. It’s also preferable that you speak Catalan, English or Spanish.

RSVP here

Estación de Francia, Avinguda del Marquès de l'Argentera, Barcelona, Spain
13 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: BCN from Gothic to Olympic

Hola @FrancescDomingo

Really nice photo and great idea for Meet-up. I am looking forward for the photos from the recap. 

Good luck and enjoy!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

Thanks @JavieraAu

It's my first photowalk. I hope the attendants enjoy it and that we can do a great recap too.

Former Google Contributor

Hi @FrancescDomingo

I have removed the solution from your post as only posts that have absolute answers should have accepted solutions. Learn more here.

Good luck and thank you.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

360 Basílica de Santa Maria del Mar, Barcelona

Level 8

The hashtag for the photowalk is: 

1S18bcnPhotowalkCascada Monumental. Parc de la Ciutadella. Barcelona.  Foto by Francesc Domingo.  Camera Smartphone Samsung Galaxy S7Cascada Monumental. Parc de la Ciutadella. Barcelona. Foto by Francesc Domingo. Camera Smartphone Samsung Galaxy S7

Level 8

Our meeting area: Hall Estació de França. #1S18bcnPhotowalk 

Hall Estació de França. Photo by Francesc Domingo. Camera smartphone Samsung Galaxy S7.Hall Estació de França. Photo by Francesc Domingo. Camera smartphone Samsung Galaxy S7.

Level 8

Zone of the Olympic Port

#1S18bcnPhotowalk

"Tapas"  Port Olimpic, Barnabier. Photo by Francesc Domingo. Camera Smartphone Samsung Galaxy S7."Tapas" Port Olimpic, Barnabier. Photo by Francesc Domingo. Camera Smartphone Samsung Galaxy S7.

Level 8

#1S18bcnPhotowalk 

Barcelona from Gothic to Olympic Photo Walk

The Route: 

Barcelona from Gothic to Olympic Photo Walk, the Route.Barcelona from Gothic to Olympic Photo Walk, the Route.The shared map is here:

https://goo.gl/e9NHdt

Level 8

#1S18bcnPhotowalk 

See you tomorrow, hall Estació de França, at 10 o'clock