cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Awka Geo Walk Season II

Awka Geo Walk Season II

FIDES COMMUNICATIONS

Fides Communications Complex Archbishop A.K. Obiefuna Retreat, Pastoral & Conference Centre, Rd, Okpuno, Nodu Road, 420109, Awka, Nigeria

October 06, 2018 @ 08:00 (WAT)

With the great initiative of @OsamaMajeed from Jordan, the Awka Local Guides will join other local guides worldwide to participate in the Awka Worldwide Geo Walk tagged: "Hidden Friendship Gems" So we will join him from Awka, Anambra State to a 2 hrs trip to discover Ogba Ukwu Cave and Water Falls in Owerre- Ezukala in Orumba South Local Government of Anambra State, Nigeria. We will hire a bus to take us to the cave & water fall. We will take pictures and do a panoramic view of the place. After that, we will mark the birthday of one of our local guides celebrating that same day@Uceey10. If we have more time left, we will go round the remote areas in Orumba North/ South Local Government to find hidden gems and add them to the map. #Things to Bring# Water bottle Canvass Sporting attire that could help you climb and explore the cave and water fall Camera (phone if available) Power bank as an alternate current. Soft Drinks Hopefully, I look forward to seeing you on 6th October, 2018 by 8 am. Meeting point is at Fides Communications, Okpuno, Awka. Thank you everyone. @UchechukwuEnem, @Flozy, @Lexilo, @Onyedika Okoye, @OkekeNkiruka, @Chomy, @Martin245

RSVP here

Fides Communications Complex Archbishop A.K. Obiefuna Retreat, Pastoral & Conference Centre, Rd, Okpuno, Nodu Road, 420109, Awka, Nigeria
1 comment
Former Google Contributor

Re: Awka Geo Walk Season II

Sounds like a lot beautiful views, @UchechukwuEnem. Make sure we see a recap. I'll be waiting. 🙂

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!