AbdullahAlAsif's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Auckland Meetup @Ponsonby Burger Burger - 12 May

How about a meet up before extreme winter? Quite nice weather for few more days. It will be be difficult to arrange a meet up in winter where people might not attend because of rainy weather.

This time will not a boring because the place is Burger Burger. Heard they have very good burgers in Auckland. Let’s hangout and enjoy. Also, it would be helpful to discuss how we can improve our local communities and better suggestion for Google as well.

Thanks

Looking forward to see many guides and their friends & families on 12 May.

Location: https://www.google.com/maps/place/Burger+Wisconsin/@-36.855065,174.745922,15z/data=!4m2!3m1!1s0x0:0x...

@Tijen@BlancheMc@DebbyNZ@ThabetH@Xytens@DshottDennis @helen-dawson @lailasultana

Asif
Auckland, New Zealand
7 comments
Level 8

Re: Auckland Meetup @Ponsonby Burger Wisconsin - 12 May

Hi @AbdullahAlAsif I will be there to support you. What time?   Also to get the most credit for organising this meet-up. Set it up officially here https://maps.google.com/localguides/meetup?city=ChIJ--acWvtHDW0RF5miQ2HvAAU

I'm really looking forward to meeting up!

Blanche

Level 7

Hi @BlancheMc, Thanks for your support. I will submit now.

Asif
Level 7

Re: Auckland Meetup @Ponsonby Burger Burger - 12 May

I will try and get there. Supposed to be somewhere but not sure its going ahead 🙂

DebbyNZ
Level 10

Re: Auckland Meetup @Ponsonby Burger Burger - 12 May

@AbdullahAlAsif

Thank you for the invite

I might make it or may not 

It's a busy day for me 

If not..all the best 😀

Level 8

Hi @AbdullahAlAsif I will definately be there to support you on Saturday and I'm looking forward to sharing. 

Level 7

Thanks @BlancheMc for letting me know the meet up on 12th, see you all there... 

Level 8

That will be fantastic @Jccnz see you tomorrow