ATO_Explore's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: Architectural Shooting Photo

Hi  @NarcisseTEHIA, j'ai été visité le lien de la Communauté des Guides Locaux Ivoiriens, c'est une très bonne initiative et bon un  projet, vous vous souhaite la réussite ♥

Merci de nous faire découvrir ou redécouvrir la Côte D'Ivoire  ♥

Salutations  Cher Ami et Vive La Côte D'Ivoire et les Africains ♥

Best Regards

More on Instagram, Facebook, NikonClub, YourShot & Google Maps
Level 8

nice initiative @ATO_Explore

All the best for the meetup. I hope here also we organize such meetup

Level 9

Hi @Garg_Saab, thanks for your com & support ♥ yes why not will meet for a meetup !!!

Thanks you too, for your participation on google maps as well as in google connect !

Best Regards

Level 9

Hello dear #Local Guides, I am disappointed to announce you, that I lost my photos, the second part after sorting, after having added vintage filter and vignette, while trying to export them from the phone to my pc, I simply deleted the file in an unintentional way, believing that the duplicates have been removed.

Honestly I did not know if I had to scream or cry at that time, but fortunately I live in Casablanca and it is easily possible for me to make new pictures.

I give you appointment, here on this spot, this friday, for the new photos.

Thank you dear friends, as well as the #LocalGuides community, for your understanding

Special  Thanks to  @Samize, @Julien44, @PaulPavlinovich, @NadyaPN, @OSAMA, @Dar, @BudiFXW, @NarcisseTEHIA, @Garg_Saab,   @Gio51x, @INGA1,@Tya_Yuliana

Best Regards 

Level 10

• I am concern of what have been happen to you @ATO_Explore.

Is it possible to undelete ?

So life goes on. 

Take another pictures bro.

Regards

Budi

Tag (@BudiFXW) in your post or comment, I will happily to connect with you.
Level 8

Hey, @ATO_Explore don't get disheartened man. Chill up and go take much better pictures than previous. Maybe this was bound to happen so that you can take better pictures dear. Common enjoy life 🙂

Level 10
Solution

Hi @ATO_Explore,

I am sad for you.

Don't you use the synchronisation with google photo? It is free and unlimited!

Looking forward to see your pictures on Friday.

Have a nice day and see you around

Jul

Connect Moderator

Hi @ATO_Explore any images you have contributed to Maps will still be there online. This support article about Google Takeout will help you to recover your contributions https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/3024190

As a couple of other people have said it is recommended to backup your photos using the Google Photos app. If you use the right settings it is free and unlimited.

Regards Paul

Level 7

Ok bro @ATO_Explore! We do not want you but we admire your courage and your determination! Courage my brother! on waiting patiently for you

Level 9

Hello dear friends, thank you very much for all of you for your support, in fact with regard to the photos and their storage,  i use an external hard drive with option trash, to delete automatically the files, without storing them, an option i've been using for a while and what made me lose the file.... lol

And yes @Julien44 and @PaulPavlinovich, you're definitely right about My Google Photos !

In fact, one of the reasons why  i do not use it, is that  i use google my photos for a brand account for my company and  i do not want to mix the work of both accounts, a personal and  professional. The other reason is that  i made  folders with thematics on my pc, then after sorting and  modifications,  i publish them in different social media and in a  google+ collections,  even the first part of the photo meeting architecture, is published in one of the collections, (LocalGuides Collection)

I invite you by the same opportunity to take a look at my profile and my collections: https://plus.google.com/u/0/100774142191279312110

An infinite fountain of thanks my friends, for your responsiveness your answers and your supports ♥♥♥

@Samize@Julien44@PaulPavlinovich@NadyaPN@FXBudiW@NarcisseTEHIA@nitin194@Gio51x, @helga19@Tya_Yuliana.....

See You Friday !

Best Regards