apkaabu's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Arabian Mandi

Hi. 

In Hyderabad we have couple of restaurants who serves authentic Afghani Mandi. 

Why don't  we meet and discuss to discover and share 'Where to eat authentic Mandi in Hyderabad'

Thanks, Abubakar 

Gachibowli, Hyderabad, Telangana, India
5 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Arabian Mandi

Thanks for your request @apkaabu. Please have a look here to understand better how to organise a meet-up. I recommend also to read this great post and explore our meet-up platform. To create your own meet-up, click here: https://goo.gl/1seqac.

Looking forward for your submission and good luck!

Many thanks.

* Due to the volume of private messages please note that I do not reply to them
Level 7

@apkaabu, your idea sounds great to me as this would be a chance to explore the Arabian options in the city and put them up on Google maps to help others as well. Please do consider me when organizing this meetup in Hyderabad. I stay in Nagole and can be reached@ [REDACTED]

Former Google Contributor

Hi @Tapas777

I redacted your personal number from the post. We do not encourage Local Guides to share private information publicly on Connect in order to protect yours and other users' privacy and safety. If you wish to get in touch with other Local Guides, there is a private messaging system in place instead.

Please take a moment to review our community policy and check this useful tips on using this community before posting.

Many thanks!

* Due to the volume of private messages please note that I do not reply to them
Level 7

Hi Maria,

Thanks for letting me know. I would be careful in the future regarding the use of personal information.

Regards,

Tapas

Level 6

Yes, Mr. Abubakar sure we should discuss & plan a meetup on this!