LaniG's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 4

Anyone from the Caribbean?

If you are from the Caribbean please feel free to leave a name and country so that we can connect and have meet-ups in the future.

If you are a Vincy - large up and blast me a message! I'm planning a meet-up really soon - August 2016.

If you are anyone else just stopping by - Thanks! Welcome!

Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
13 comments
Googler

Re: Anyone from the Caribbean?

Hi there! I recommend adding a location to your post (or any post about a specific place or city) so others in the area can find the post more easily. I've been to a few but Barbados has been my favorite so far. Can you tell me more about where you are? I'm always on the lookout for new places! 

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
Level 4

Hello LaniG,

Im living in Dominican Republic but im from Spain.

Best

Level 7

I'm from Jamaica. Having a warm time gathering the local guides here.

Level 3

Rhandy Cruceta, from Dominican Republic

Level 2

I'm from Barbados. I'm looking for any other local guides on the island to connect with.

Level 2

I'm from Jamaica too.

Level 7

I am from Jamaica.

Level 7

Yo bro I see you been working hard on the Mandeville map. Am from Mandeville also but currently in Kingston. Would be good to have a local guide Meetup in Jamaica.

Level 7

It would be but I think we'd need more of a following first. Have you joined the community as yet? Here's the link! I've been trying to get it approved but I got swallowed up in work recently

@AnthonyB wrote:

Yo bro I see you been working hard on the Mandeville map. Am from Mandeville also but currently in Kingston. Would be good to have a local guide Meetup in Jamaica.