rtsayles's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Anyone from Dallas, Texas area?

Hello Local Guides,

Anyone from the local area from Dallas or Fort Worth.  Would love to meet up!

Robby Sayles
35 comments
Level 4

Re: Anyone from Dallas, Texas area?

Hello! My name is Will and my girlfriend Rockey and I are lookin' for some other Local Guides to hang out with. Would you like to meet up? We live in SW Fort Worth but have traveled to Arlington just to explore this boba place with a friend. 

Will Rogers III

Level 4

I am from Downtown Dallas but unfortunately live in the East Texas area currently. Gotta put these backwoods on the map!

Level 3

Live up in McKinney...been here 10 years now and really loving.  Now that my kids are grown, it's time to get back out there and explore the city and surrounding area...

Enjoy historical sites and still some of the sites for older kids...but the city fascinates me, so much to do here that if you're bored, you're not looking hard enough...

Level 3

Yep.  I'm here in big D.  Have been off and on for over 30 years.  Originally from L.A.  I LIKE Dallas.  Can't say this is my first choice of where I'd prefer to live, but I try to make the very best of it.  Would love to meet up with Local Guides as the pretext.  It's a great way to connect the virtual with the real.  Let's do this!  😄

Level 4

I would like to meet up sometime 🙂  Just recently bought my first house in Arlington so I'm hailing from there, but work in downtown Fort Worth weekdays 8-4:30.

Level 8

Awesome, Maybe we all can meetup after Labor Day?  We can either do FTW or Dallas, I'm flexible. 

Robby 

Robby Sayles
Level 8

Thanks @rtsayles I look forward to meeting a few new Dallas Local Guides - you are doing a great job recruiting for us!  How about hitting Lower Greenville this time?  I wonder if there is a restaurant tour there as there is in Uptown?  The last downtown - Klyde Warren Park - Arts District tour was fun.. we rode the trolley through Uptown as well.

Dallas Lower GreenvilleDallas Lower Greenville

@RobertS wrote:

Awesome, Maybe we all can meetup after Labor Day?  We can either do FTW or Dallas, I'm flexible. 

Robby 

Traveling Executive - Sharing good vibes and local experiences with the world - It is better to experience something once than to hear about it a thousand times. Travel On. Experience the world.
Level 8

Thanks @JuliaRoss ......Yes, I love the lower Greenville area so many great restaurants in the area. @JustinC@TravisK@steved@Jonathan D RH@ Please come and join us on our next meetup.  We're planning something at the end of September.  

Robby

Robby Sayles
Level 3

I work in Mockingbird Station, so Lower Greenville is perfect for me, especially on a weekday.  Please keep me posted.  😄